Has anyone worked with Lidérc and/or Chenor?

I was browsing Black Witch Coven, and I spotted this interesting demon of Hungary. Never worked with these bad boys, and I was wondering if anyone has worked with these demons? particularly Lidérc here, been looking for a Good Luck demon who can improve my life drastically. So, yeah I’m wondering why the lovely Savannah hasn’t put any instructions to summon this bloke, as she did with Mammon, Valac, and Clauneck? If you have worked with him, what’s he like, what offerings should I give him, and how do you summon him?

I also have another demon in mind, Chenor, so anyone worked with him, and the same questions from above here’s what I know

[See black witch coven website - not linkable here by BALG rules as they offer services]

2 Likes

Also, does anyone know how to consecrate rope?

1 Like

He is bes. (Be careful. He is not fictional!)

You just have to knit it.
Edit: There is a bes with very similar name but this “enn” is a bit doubtful ..

1 Like

I assume you’re talking about Chenor?

Exactly.

What offerings would be ideal for Chenor?

If he is bes - coins and vodka on a crossroad.

So animal sacrifice? I think I’ll stick with the coins and vodka

Just coins are usually enough. Put them in the center of a crossroad and go back to home.

What day should I do all of this? My experience with offerings was this: make my request in a respectful tone, and then present them with my offering, so should I just tell him I’ll leave some coins (mostly pennies) in the crossroad.

What was your experience with this demon? Like how quick is he with your wishes?

Ask him to give you a sign what exactly he would want. If he doesn’t give such a sign he would accept the standard offering. After the rite you need just to go to a crossroad, through the coins (just standard coins from your country) said something as “Paid”, “Uplocheno” or “Plateno” and go back to home.

2 Likes

Usually a rite would give you effect between week or two.

1 Like

so no specific day I should work with him?

were you successful in summoning him?

Sadly, a lot came up and I never got a chance to summon him.

1 Like

Dirty deletes restored. Post closed.