Has anyone worked with Leraje?

Any information on how to summon Leraje?

2 Likes

@A_Pariah works pretty extensively with Leraje I believe. Her journal is filled with good information, but you might have to weed through it to get what your looking for as it’s a personal journal.

As far as summoning goes, you summon Leraje like you would any other spirit.

3 Likes

Yes, I have worked with Leraje. My petition was to cause discord and arguments between my whore of a cheating ex-girlfriend and her new fuck buddy. It worked. She even changed her relationship status to “single” on her FB page and mentioned “that week when I was so mad at him I almost hated him”. Thank you Leraje. I’ve been toying with this fucking bastard for a couple months or so, but I’m about to ramp it up. He’s about to get way more suffering than he can handle. I might even call angels of wrath. Forcalor and Glasya Labolas are going to come into play against him as well. I might kill him, but not until he’s suffered to my satisfaction.

12 Likes

Can you tell how you did it or how you worded it?

"Etzel malakel"Koetting formula
Sigil of Lorai
Enn
Candle
Libation

A sincere open friendly approach works perfectly

6 Likes

Im not familiar with these spirits what are their abilities ( what are you going to have them do)

Pretty much ruin people’s lives. Cause chaos, destruction, even death. I’ve never worked with those two but I’ve worked with Andras. My target has had terrible luck from what I hear… in the span of two months. Plus his car has been broken into 3 times🤣

8 Likes

can anyone tell me is this sigil is any better than the regular sigil?

1 Like

If I have to recite this" lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute … to summon leraje?

1 Like

I used the Gom/DoM system, as it gives me the best results consistently. When Jeraje showed up ( you’ll know it when the demon shows up. I can always feel their presence getting stronger and stronger as I give the call. There will be no doubt in your mind that you are in the presence of something totally not of this world. I worded my petition thusly : " *my ex’s name" and the bastard’s name I making suffer are filled with discord, arguments, and loathing towards each other. I don’t remember the exact wording I used, but that was the gist of it. I then looked again at Leraje’s seal, spoke it’s name, and visualized what I gift in return for a job well done, giving the image a minute or two to sink into the demon. I then gave the license to depart as instructed in DoM : “Oh spirit Leraje, I hereby license you to depart to your proper place, quietly, and with the peace of Ee-Yah-Hoe-Way ( similar to YAWH/YAVH ) between you and me, Amen”. I pronounce Leraje’s name as Lah-Ray-Ah. When I saw that Leraje delivered, I performed another connective evocation and completed the offering ( my go-to is wine. When a demon has given me the results I desire to my satisfaction a couple of times, I ask the demon what it most favors as an offering. I never give blood or bodily fluids, and anything I’m not comfortable giving

8 Likes

Glasya Labolas to inflict pain and distress and to “cause a named individual to become unwell”, among it’s other hexing powers, then Forcalor with it’s array of hexing powers, such as “causing one who is unwell to remain unwell”, culminating in " to bring death which seems sudden or accidental".

4 Likes

Yes, for both of them. Raum is good for hexing, as are many others. Sounds like Andras really delivered for you

4 Likes

@raukfaisk I personally would advise against calling any demon “lord”, looking at them as a god-like being ( including things like " I pray unto thee ), and being submissive and subservient in any way towards a demon ( this includes sitting/kneeling on the floor, feeling beholden to a demon, coming at it with a “please help me, what must I do” mindset ). You can easily summon Leraje on your own, without the aid of a Crown Prince ( I tend to avoid the Crown Princes : Lucifer, Satan, Leviathan, and Be’Elzebuth, as they are more of an adversarial nature ).

Leraje’s ruling angel is Mebahel, and it’s corresponding angelic emissaries are Malechiel, Boel, and Hocael. You don’t need to seek another demon to summon Leraje ( or any Goetic demon ), Confer power and authority on yourself, complete the rest of the ritual, make your petition/statement of intent in the present tense or as if it’s already happened and you have what you want ( I prefer the latter ). You can now give the license to depart ( a gentle way of telling the demon to get on task, do not banish it because that is rude ), or you can sum up the situation and what you require/want. If you progress to a conversation with the demon, or it asks for more information on exactly what results you want, you don’t have to keep it present tense. You can admit that you don’t yet have what you seek and you want the demon to work it’s magick to bring your desired results and make them reality. In your statement of intent, don’t be too vague or too specific. If you sum up what you want, don’t be so specific that you limit the ways in which the demon can fulfill your desires and give you what you want. Have respect for the demon and it’s power, but remember that you are in charge at all times ( without being a dick about it ).

8 Likes

Dude I was just about to start a Marquis Leraje thread then I saw yours…

Yes I’ve worked with Marquis Leraje before. He is nothing short of Awesome. Pesky spirits or problems he handles it. He’s like a super soldier, like special forces.

I’ve been getting military dreams often lately. Does anyone think this could be him reaching out to me again. It’s been about 3 years since I’ve seen him.

I can say for those wishing to summon him try offering him a sliced carmel apple With toothpicks in the slices. ( To represent his arrows). He enjoys the gesture.

I had a problem with a group of three parasitic stalker spirits. Not sure what they were exactly, could have been djinn. Marquis Leraje took care of that but right fast.

He’s also assisted me in physical confrontation before. He’s a really strong spirit.

8 Likes

Hahahaha yeah man!!! That’s Marquis Lerajes style. Hahahahaha let him deal with the outrageous fortune of MLs slings and arrows.

2 Likes

I’m actually watching marvel the punisher now and seeing Frank Castle in action is reminding me Marquis Leraje…totally…

1 Like

I don’t know what that is

@raukfaisk GoM is the Gallery of Magick, very good and powerful magickians that distill magick to it’s core essentials, which is good for me because I don’t stand on weird, elaborate rituals and use no props, and their system works like you wouldn’t believe. DoM is the book Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield ( the eldest and most experienced member of GoM ). Their books are the real deal and work amazingly well. I highly recommend it. I picked up a new copy for $35 on Amazon. It’s cover price is $50 U.S. I think, and I’ve seen it go for $128. Look on Amazon, they have both new and used copies and even new ones should go for $35-$50

2 Likes

Has anybody noticed any usual fire related activity with Marquis Leraje? Last time I evoked him two houses on the street I live on caught fire within a day apart. Just curious if anyone else noticed something similar.

2 Likes

Interesting, I can’t say that I had such an experience with Lerajie. I found her solution to be quite targeted, very elegant and devoid of unintended consequences.

1 Like