Has anyone worked with Asteroth/Astarte?

Has anyone used this diety or a mask of her in reguards to building a love/lust relationship with an individual?

If so how does she work?

Like I have worked with Sallos and he has me incounter the girl multiple times at crazy against odds and helps with building confidence in my appearance. So I’d just like to know how this goddess works.

Thank you !

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/a-good-q-a-with-astaroth/34990/26
I met Astaroth a time ago, worked with her for money and I got it, but thats what I can say besides the following conversation

2 Likes

Thank you! That thread had a lot. The thing of being both Gods and not below or above them I believe she taught me. Espically the whole vampiric aspect if you arnt carful

2 Likes

Found this researching asteroth.

She helped me get back my lover the day after we broke up. But it was hard, we blew up on eachother and basically vented EVERYTHING i thought id lose her for good. But after thr fight it completely renewed our love amd things have been good so far.

2 Likes

I am loosing my grandma…she is on hospice
I am establishing a relationship with asteroth innana she has many names …I need strength to deal every day with death.
Such personal pain.
She stripped and faced her sister …so who better
Than she who has been to the realm of death and returned…I. Might sound crazy but instead of
Running from the most painful thing in my life
I’m going to… Learn …find gnosis…

Sorry to hear about your Grandma.
She will respond if you approach her the right way.
It seems your heart is in the right place and she will appreciate that.

1 Like

Can death be transcended?
Can life be extended with proper ritual?
Or am I just an armchair wanna be?

Maybe death is an illusion
It seems to be the grim reaper is
Having the the 2020…death is the new normal
Maybe sameal…should I invoke the angel of death the poison of God?