Has anyone worked with any of the Mahavidyas?

Has anyone worked with any of the Mahavidyas?

Yes. I’ve worked with Kali, as has my friend @Aluriel.

I’m about to work with Parvati.

Nice, Parvati Is the source , i mean, mahavidyas flow from her, Kali is the principal but are nine forms apart, you have a guru or something like that?

1 Like

No, I don’t have gurus.

And how you work with that Devi?

Evocation, rituals and mantras.

The Mahavidyas are the wisdom goddesses of Sanatana Dharma. You do not work with them; you must worship them. They are all heavy duty. The other Mahavidyas are all aspects of Mother Kali. As such I have worshiped Goddess Mother Kali, Goddess Tara, Goddess Shodashi also known as Goddess Lalitha Tripura Sundari, Goddess Dhumavati, Goddess Bagalamukhi and Goddess Matangi also known as Goddess Shyama who is Herself an aspect of Goddess Saraswati.

1 Like

You do not need a Guru to start worshiping them. Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Shiva as one is your Guru. Here is a mantra to invoke your Guru.

Yes, nice to meet someone to know about, I’m in Matangi worship, Sumukhi form, :slight_smile:

The demons we western magickians work with where once gods in there own rights, integrated and demonized by the church and other organizations, many of the demons who originated in the middle east and persia where carried over and demonized deva, Ahrimon was Shiva and Az-Jahi was Kali Ma, but not only demons on the path of smoke but others as well, Azazel, Asmodeus, Shaitan, and many other spirits from many many different sources.

If these spirits respond well to evocation then why would the spirits they where sourced from respond to it as well? I and many others have reported many good benefits and have forged meaningful relationships with these spirits using the meathds of evocation and invocation. Instead of saying that we arent communing with them, open your mind and you may walk out of it a little more enlightened.

I dont have any more to say on the subject amd I hope I cleared some things up for you.

With Love and Ambition,
Florry

3 Likes

Yes i have done 9 of them.
Tripura sundari aka sodashi Not.
Maha kali, Chinnamasta, Bhairavi are Part of LHP.

me too.