Has anyone who work with Apophis become sleepy recently or became very sleepy after starting work with him?

If so why? If not why do you think I am?

Well I haven’t but how would we know if you are sleepy ?

Lol you wouldn’t know when! I’m asking if you are experiencing or have experienced sleepiness with Apophis.

One possibility could be because of the energy expended during the ritual.

2 Likes

I can get sleepy with entities who have functions connected to chaos and dissolution. Apep is a dead god of chaos. It just means you have to work harder to stay focused.

1 Like

You could of exerted too much energy, but there’s also the difference in energy compared to you and him, a Primordial God.

Some people tend to process the difference in energy between them and another entity that manifest in tiredness.

I use to feel intense pressure from Primordial Gods that would leave me winded though not anymore.

2 Likes

Stay focused as in not fall asleep or …?

Well! I did recently use his sigil for sigil gazing and asked him to initiate me so maybe that could be the reason.

Yes, that’s one way of losing focus.
Also don’t drift off into daydreams, get sidetracked by other work so that you lose sight of Apep and the conversation with him etc.
Doing the work sitting up and keeping your eyes open can help, as well as being well rested, doing it in the morning when your cortisol and other hormones (particularly testosterone for men) are at their highest concentrations etc.

I see! That makes so much sense because ever since my initiation I’ve been seeing snake symbolism everywhere and also today I saw 5 videos about him on TikTok posted by 3 black magicians. I’ve NEVER seen any videos about him on TikTik. Also what do you mean by the conversation and how do I implement him into my life more?

I don’t know, but it doesn’t surprise me - as for as I can tell, tiktoc is moron central and good only for vapid, dumbed down instant gratification and addicting you deeper into the matrix.

Imo you should uninstall it, instagram, snapchat, fb, twatter, etc etc and never go back, it’s active baneful magick against you. Connor Kendal joined it just to try to insert some sanity into the publisher, I think it’s a waste of time, sanity and real learning is not what it’s about.

The information you need is in many books and blogs - you need to source them and do some real learning by reading.

That doesn’t really mean much, snakes are symbolic is practically every culture and current.

The way I do it, is I evoke or invoke the entity, or go to meet him in the crossroads, and have an actual conversation. I ask question and listen for the answers, which come as intuition, feelings, clairaudience, clairsentience or images. I may use automatic writing or I may scry.

It takes time and effort to build your skills and you can never read enough - always keep seeking and learning.

You may have to read a whole book to get to the specific message you need, and it may not be what you expected. Other people can’t do this work for you, especially not in a 6 second video designed to entertain.

3 Likes

How is Instagram and TikTok baneful magick and how am I supposed to become famous without using social media? I petitioned Hekate for fame and I’m not going to waste either of our time going back on it.

What kind of fame are you looking for? tiktok fame isn’t real fame, it’s just people copy and pasting the same dances over and over to music they don’t own xD

Instagram while I do not use it really is acceptable as it can be used to spread your name. but you’d have to figure out what you want to be famous in and put actual ground breaking work into it on top of the petition, snapchat is also fine to since it’s literally just texting.

I can’t go into detail here - politics rule.

dm me

I’m looking to become a famous model , actor , singer (and occultist).

I was given a modeling offer but I declined it seems fun though, but for that look into modeling agencies the petition may help clear the way, kind of starting small before trying to be everything in one, often one can bring the other and so on.

I wouldn’t advise deleting your social media though, this is the age of technology and for those particular goals you need social media lol and even then it’s still useful. My friend recently got into modeling, she started out with Instagram.

1 Like

Nope… Only if Apophis Lord of Chaos wants to communicate something important than he might choose to do it through dreams so you should go sleeping after the ritual without banishing :wink:

1 Like