Has anyone used the djinn for money?

I would guess he is far beyond more complex than most modern interpritation can fathom. I just am trying to find the aspect of him that will be the safest for my own mind to work with. Ive had issue working with the darker currents because I’m unprepared and dont have a good solid foundation and I’m kinda wanting to just work with their lighter currents now. 🤷

1 Like

Corwin Hargrove’s book Practical Jinn Magick has a ritual for “Untamed Riches,” calling upon the Jinn King Shamhurish al-Tayyar.

If you’ve never worked with the Jinn before, you should know that the results will indeed almost certainly be untamed.

9 Likes

While I also heard Peri is called female djinns,I am pretty sure that term is latched from middle east, not Europe.Though Faerie and Peri seems very very similar in language, female Djinn are actually called ‘Djinni’. So, its still a big strecth saying Fae=Djinn.

Also, in Muslim stuff, nearly everything not being human, angel, or Allah himself is called djinn.Its probable Faeries are called djinn too because of this.

7 Likes

I use s. Rob i tnk dijin magik were u use a botle to put dijin in. It work fast, yes u guys not like s. Rob but it work. Its a few dijins on amazon which u can adapt to u experience.

2 Likes

Yes thank you for a productive reply. I plan on using Corwin Hargrove methods in jinn practical magic. He has methods for summoning and protection.

5 Likes

Hi @shinri, what do you mean by untamed? Good or bad untamed? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Neither good nor bad, simply untamed.

3 Likes

Could anyone with experience in working with Djinn when it comes to love and conflict resolution help/assist me? a DM would be highly appreciated

3 Likes

I’m very curious about this book as I always had a thing for Djinn.

Since I read it, without doing any if the Rituals whatsoever, I have been manifesting stuff without effort - things like clients unexpectedly coming my way, or little wishes I distractedly think about coming true out of thin air.

It could be my work with Nitika, Labezerin and such with whom I reconnected recently, but it has been definitely increasing since I read Hargrove’s book.

I’m particularly interested in the untamed riches ritual, but I’m dreading to try it as I don’t want anything bad to happen to my family. Wealth without the people I love and without health is nothing.

From the replies here, I gather that the archangel’s protection should suffice to prevent that-but would it work for this specific spell?

As one of our members mentioned above (sorry, can’t quote you as I have trouble doing that on my phone) angels should prevent djinn from messing your shit up, even if there’s only so much they can do about the consequences regarding the rest if the world.

I’m just not sure that would be protection enough in the case of the “untamed” ritual. The author is a bit cryptic about that.

Also, as another member pointed out, there is the possibility of instructing the djinn to work “without harming me and my loved ones”. However, if jinn are so reckless, could they be directed at all?

Can anyone who worked with Djinn before tell me if they take such instructions?

Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

Same thing has been going on with Mammon. I think that your desires caught their attention and they are helping you

1 Like

I thought so too. Just yesterday as I was opening a cupboard there was a pack of peanuts with a logo/ picture of a Genie of the Lamp. I didn’t even know we had that brand at home.

I tried to work with Mammon in the past but didn’t have any significant result. May I ask what ritual do you use?

1 Like

Ι dont use a ritual not even a candle. I speak to him like I would speak on someone on the phone. I play online blackjack and I made my own matra and 80-90% I am successful

3 Likes

In return I promised him that I will post my success here so others will be interested in working with him. Sometimes just intention is more powerful than any ritual

2 Likes

That’s pretty amazing. I don’t think I can pull off that kind of communication, I’m not big on fancy rituals but I need to stop what I’m doing and have some structure.

1 Like

Yes you can! You have to believe in yourself first!

True. I’ve been through a lot lately, my powers suffered. I think I’m starting to make things happen and feel magic again.

1 Like