Has anyone used the chicken foot curse? Reviews, experiences etc?

There are some convicted criminals I find personally irksome, who, due to the peculiarities of the British justice system, will be out when plenty young enough to commit more crimes. I don’t want to get into details but these people are guilty beyond any possible doubt and I have a heartfelt personal reason for wanting them to suffer, and then die - it’s not just reading the news and thinking “oh that’s nasty,” it goes beyond that.

I’ve been thinking it over for several weeks and I don’t think I’ll be happy until I’ve taken action, and because this has been on my mind, I would definitely feel personally responsible if I do nothing, and later on they’re released and commit a similar offense.

I read about the chicken feet spell a while ago and the way it stops the feet of the person, whilst also making them suffer, and it seems perfect since they’re currently in jail and there’s no need for a swift death, the more they suffer first the better as far as I’m concerned.

So I wondered if anyone here has used it, and what you discovered?

And has anyone used it successfully without having the exact date of birth of the targets, only their ages? I have their photos, and also pictures of some of the things associated with their crime.

PM is great if you’d rather not reply on-list, and I’m posting in New Magicians because I am new to using this particular method.

1 Like

hi eva.im confius? ya talking the koetting methodo? or a universal chiken feet.? ya should ask eoui.hes versed in hoodoo/ etc.k see tis often.but not results/ answers/ honest replys

I mean this one: The Most Insidious Curse I’ve Ever Used - hoping to hear onlist or off from annyone who’s actually used it, I did a search and saw it referenced quite a lot, but found no accounts of anyone actually using it.

Hey Lady Eva. I dont have personal experience usibg that curse but When i saw the curse I asked my godfather in palo about it. He said damn thats a good idea I never thought of that. I think its better to use a rooster instead of a chicken. Ask for the feet of a fighting rooster. If u would do sonething i guess traditional. Write the persons name on brown paper. Take tge paper and put it in the roosters mouth. Then feed the entity that you want to do the work the rooster. Then i guess when its done cut its legs off and do the spell. I know with 21 division spells when u use a picture of someone to do a spell they cant have son glasses on. Or thier eyes covered. But uve got Spirits you shpuld ask tgem what to do.

It could work. But in order for it to work with the power of spirits, you’d have the pay the spirits of the Crossroads or cemetery, which he fails to mention. Without paying the spirits they won’t act.
Unless you practice necromancy, you ought not to do it in the cemetery. Rituals in the cemetery tend to attract the attention of all kinds of spirits, which requires later cleansing rituals to make sure you’re clean of any malevolent dead.
The Crossroads would be better for most people on this forum. Stomp a few times, light some cigarettes or cigars, offer alcohol (rum, beer, vodka), and maybe some food. Give your requestand bury the item in the Crossroads.

Do tell us if it works. Besides the non inclusion of payment, I see no reason why this won’t work.

Thanks folks! I have pictures of them from the arrest when they’re face-on, no spectacles, I’m going to get the jpgs printed as proper photos rather than use my home printer. And yeah, I know about that - in core-shamanism you don’t do anything unless you pay the local spirits.

I’m just compiling research and stuff (no chance of keeping chickens in a London flat, so I need to find a Chinese grocer) and then use Google Streetview to find a crossroads with a grass verge and some bushes - digging by the side of the road I can hide under cover of darkness, but cemetaries round here are all staffed and then locked at nightfall, and any newly disturbed ground from a 3-ft hole would be dug up by staff the next morning - London’s kind of a locked-down, CCTV-heavy area. :frowning:

I don’t know the exact date I’m going to do this yet, but fates willing I’ll post a review if/when I get a result, the British media always report when someone from a high-profile case dies in prison.

Lol I guess in lucky when it cones to the animals i have 4 or 5 places 5 minutes frim me. My godfather even has a fuy that delivers them at all hours for energencies. Lady Eva if u need the feet ill get tgem for you abd naul them to u.

works very well I got my chicken foot at a pet store years ago
As for the origins of this type of “magic” the only thing I have been able to pick up on that it is ancestral by nature a form of voudou of the caribbean/“african” grass root traditions and certain older deities that resonate with this kind of dark magic.

Thanks - anything about it you can share? :slight_smile:

Thanks for the offer Jaysalamone, I think I can get them from some of the speciality butchers, or maybe in Chinatown - I might ask my local organic butcher as well, I know them quite well because I often buy weird stuff.

Thanks for the offer Jaysalamone, I think I can get them from some of the speciality butchers, or maybe in Chinatown - I might ask my local organic butcher as well, I know them quite well because I often buy weird stuff.[/quote]
Unfortunately I don’t know that much myself on this but how I went about it was I tuned into the energies themselves and learned much!.

Well Koetting says he got the ritual from a “dark witch” initiated into the mysteries of the Pomba Gira of Umbanda. Which I think is fucking hilarious considering Umbanda is the basically the RHP of the ADR’s. They treat the “dark spirits” as slaves of the orishas and are extremely influenced by Christianity lol.

Balance spell; making the criminals in question face their own karma. Balance oil (half rose, half cinnamon) is used for this.

Now, see this:
[url=http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pastor-guilty-beating-boy-20140707c-story.html]http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pastor-guilty-beating-boy-20140707c-story.html[/url]

Thanks for the offer Jaysalamone, I think I can get them from some of the speciality butchers, or maybe in Chinatown - I might ask my local organic butcher as well, I know them quite well because I often buy weird stuff.[/quote]

I called Shop-Rite. There’s a certain time you have to buy them when their in season. People use them for soup, and they carry them at certain times of the year.