Has anyone managed to open his third eye?

Any experiences with opening the third eye guys?? I would really love to discover how to do that :smile:

2 Likes

Your third eye is already open. It just needs to be developed.

Think of it like a muscle. You are born with the ability of your bicep to bend you arm, but if you want to become stronger and able to do more with it, you build it up.

Your chakras are the same way. Essentially, the more you use them beyond the basics of life, the stronger they get.

9 Likes

So nice example!! In general i have big intuition and im able to feel thoughts of others and feelingsā€¦ but I wonder if there is a certain way, to train this ability and develop the capability to use it for a better lifeā€¦

1 Like

DarkestKight is right about the third eye being already open. The chakras are never ā€œclosedā€: itā€™s more a question that some can end up over or under active.

Certain crystals can be helpful. Amethyst is good. Lapiz Lazuli is a crystal that you could try having nearby, or wearing/carrying it, since that stimulates the third eye. Iā€™ve been wearing a moldavite pendant during the day for the past four days or so, and my third eye feels activated and electric at times.

Telepathy exercises where you imagine an image or simple massage going from your third eye to the other personā€™s via an imaginary tube will help as well.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the information!
I do feel many times someones thoughts and feelings even if we havenā€™t talked for many monthsā€¦ But i donā€™t know if its my imagination or realityā€¦

2 Likes

It sounds like you want to develop your ability to sense other peopleā€™s thoughts and emotions. To improve this skill, I personally do both magickal and mundane ā€œexercises.ā€

There are many spirits who can help you develop your psychic and magickal abilities. Whenever I feel the need to take the next step or move to the next level, I will summon my preferred spirit to help for this purpose.

After this, I will take care to be mindful and attentive during conversations with others, to allow any lessons the spirit may bring to me to come through. I will also try any new techniques that the spirits have taught me, or that I have learned through more mundane means (negotiation teachers and psychologists, for example).

Just the other day I had the opportunity to try out some new things Iā€™d been thinking about. Someone was brought to me who was in the depths of despair, on the verge of suicidality, and who had a number of interpersonal behavioral problems. I was able to get him into a receptive state, dig deep into his mind, find the root of the problem, and then give him some actionable solutions to improve his life.

2 Likes

Wow thatā€™s amazingā€¦
Which spirits are appropriate for this work tho? Im so new into this world :smile:

1 Like

Yes, Greekgirl, I know what you mean. A while ago a friend stopped talking to me for no real reason. Then one day I began in my head to hear her scolding me for never contacting her first, etc. And that day I found a message from her, saying the same things I had heard earlier in my mind.

1 Like

Wow thats crazy :astonished: but its also so wonderful the same timeā€¦:smile:
And the important thing is when you feel that you are spiritually awake and have this kind of signs in your life, you should definitely develop those ā€œskillsā€

1 Like

Yes, very true.

That depends, what sorts of magick are you interested in practicing? My experience is mostly with demons, and Iā€™ve had great results working with them. If you feel more drawn to other forms of magick though, like with angels, for instance, I could also give you some suggestions there.

1 Like

I always was feeling like a light worker, but i really dont know. Demons seem to be more powerful in the endā€¦

1 Like

the ā€œI can feel thoughts of others and feelingsā€ stuff would be a mix Clair-sentience and Clair-empathy.

By relying on your intuition, youā€™re basically getting the subtle hints of what people expect of you and how your situations align with them whether it be friend, family, a lover/anyone, etc.

People, here, have provided you with advices that could help if trained. Good luck.

2 Likes

Yes i appreciate all of your help guys . I realized the meditation is the most important part, and the most difficult for me because im literally thinking 24/24 :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think that you should follow your intuition and what feels right to you. Angels are incredibly powerful spirits, and if you feel drawn to them, then I think you should allow this feeling to guide you.

The authors here at BALG mostly focus on demonic magick, so if that is what appeals to you then you may look here, and there are also a few other good publishers with more angelic texts, such as The Gallery of Magick and The Power of Magick Publishing.

The Galleryā€™s books are what really got me into magick, and Iā€™ve worked a good amount with their grimoire Archangels of Magick.

1 Like

Ī‘mazing information! I will check this book also and see if i can order it to my country :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the Angels of Alchemy book, there is Berachiel - Angel of Intuition, who may be helpful for energizing the third eye, since that is the intuition chakra.

1 Like

Oh itā€™s already open? I didnā€™t know cool! Wait so is that why people say ā€œkeep Evoking!ā€ Because of you do your 3rd eye gets stronger or something like that?

People say, ā€œkeep evoking,ā€ because the more you do something, the better you generally get at it.

1 Like

Oh nice! Didnā€™t know that there is an angel specifically for this ā€˜taskā€™. I need to order this book soon :smile:

1 Like