Has anyone made a succesful pact with Mammon?

Hello everyone,
I have been working with Mammon the last 2 years by just chanting his enn and a self made chant and I had some good successes. I am ready to take the next step with him and form a pact because I have bigger financial expectations/dreams. I would like to hear your experiences with him and if you made a pact, how you did it (Did you do it by the book or made your own ritual), how long until he delivered?

3 Likes

good topic.im also interest to learn more!

2 Likes

I been meaning to invite him and lucifuge in a wealth ritual at some point. Procrastination is a wonder. Perhaps if I do it soon and I get results I’ll drop it down here.

3 Likes

Thank you Mammon for the 500 euro win today!Hail Mammon

4 Likes

Hi @Snow88, did you ever go through with your pact to Mammon?

2 Likes

I tried once and one of my friends who is a reader did a reading about it and she said by word “Mammon is afraid to make a pact with you because he doesnt think he will be able to fullfill what you are asking of” Using his enn and the self made chant I made has been very beneficial though but I am ready for the next step. I started working with him in the fall of 2020.
I hope it is okay that I posted here my graditute post for him . This is what I am offering to him in return (public praise among those who practice)

1 Like

Thank you Mammon for the 70 euros today! Hail Mammon

I did work whit him years ago,the thing I say is look I want money I can work 2 jobs,3 if need,and give blood, I told him as long you want to work whit me gime a sign.every month a little blood ,then say thanks go to another famous demon which give you ideas,and same thing,I get results,but the more youo e on magick the bigger the rewards and tat is the issue ,in all or most magicians ,work 13 hours,save relax star.mosy famous demons are good but not good enough,it’s why we call,we move , switch ,until we find one who give you ideas business,carwash yardwork,but you need tools,it’s work hard 3 months ,no I dnt pact whit them,but if I promise the spirt something I will after see results, honestly

Oh, you’re fine @Snow88, it’s ok you posted your gratitude. I just was wondering if you went through with the pact. I work with Mammon on occasion and was just curious about your experience with him, as I’ve read a few of your Mammon posts in the past.

2 Likes

I havent done it yet because I havent had the time due to my work schedule to do an ouija board and ask him what he wants in return. Two years ago when I started working with him he asked for public praise and my “thirst” for money. He actually helped me again today and I won 220€. I have bigger plans so this is why I want to do the pact but I haven’t figured out how to do a pact

1 Like

Thank you Mammon for the win today! Hail Mammon!

I thought it would be better to post my public praises to him here. He has been great to me so far.

1 Like