Has anyone here successfully used magick or energy work to heal cancer?

The reason I’ve created this above topic is because, my sister has recently been diagnosed with a very aggressive form of cancer which leaves her with weeks to maybe few months to live because she is too weak to have chemotherapy currently because of the way the cancer affects her. She told me she wants to live and wants to get strong enough to be considered for chemo. Even if she were able to have chemotherapy , it may only extend her life a year or abit longer. I’m devastated and completely heart broken at this news , and currently trying to let it sink in :disappointed:. If anyone could please give me some helpful information on healing , energy work, spells or working with certain spirits/demons/angels that might be able to improve her situation. Or point me in the direction to someone that could help me. I feel very helpless in this situation.

4 Likes

Could try to evoke Archangel Raphael ,marbas every day or Jesus , heard of some stories of people being healed of cancer so don’t lose hope , know of a woman that lived close to me that used positive affirmations like I’m healthy and she beat cancer in the end wish you the best luck in the world
A ladybug just came to me while thinking of this post , Virgin Mary , or Freya may be able to help or elubatel

4 Likes

I havent been able to do this however working with Sekhmet helped me control my diabetes and Aset has been helping me with this too.

Hel, Thor and many others are very underrated as healing Gods and this I can speak from experience.

Some links that can help but please use this in conjunction with medical treatment

3 Likes

Thank you, I actually asked archangel Raphael to help me and hes agreed to help. Lucifer also made a appearance last night and agreed to help me too. My sister is willing to literally fight for her life, I know she wants to live and doesn’t want to give. Your correct with the right mind set she could overcome this. I’m currently using energy work and visualizations to help heal and give her strength as she is very weak from the cancer. Thank you for your advice , I appreciate it so much. Its given me hope and positivity.

2 Likes

Thank you, this is really interesting! I will look further into this. I appreciate your input. It gives me hope.

2 Likes

Thank you , I will have a look at links you sent here. I really appreciate your help. I have actually approached archangel Raphael as alot people have recommend him and your completely right alot of people do over look other healing gods/deities , I keep that in mind. I’ve started doing some energy work to help her as that comes most naturally to me.

1 Like

I used a combination of Energy Work and Invocation to aid my Uncle in his fight vs. cancer last year, and earlier this year.

My method was simple as is most of my magick:

Invoke Rapheal into the aura
Meditate on him being cancer free, healed, and healthy.

I did this for about an hour every day. Some days more time, but always at least an hour (because I could spare that much time and I felt like I was actually doing something in that space of time. In ‘ritual’ you will be surprised how fast an hour goes).

I started in September, when I heard the news. He got progressively worse in December (because of the cancer treatments he was doing. They take a toll on your health big time), and then in Jan. had the surgery to remove the tumor, where the doctors found the cancer had shrunk and was not nearly as large as they thought it was based on their screenings. He made a ‘miraculous’ recovery and healed much faster than anyone thought he would. The doctors were stunned.

It was a journey of many ups and downs, highs and lows, even in my own mindset about the effectiveness of my efforts. There is a lot I did not journal about or post publicly about the struggle.

I am sorry you are going through this with someone so close to you, blood wise.

I hope you can find the answers you are looking for and have a successful journey.

5 Likes

A friend of mine evoked Raphael, used Reiki daily, high mg CBD & thc, changed to an alkaline diet and went into remission from her stage 4 ovarian cancer. It came back a few years later. She had a full hysterectomy and did everything again. That was 5 years ago & it’s stayed away so far. I’m so sorry :disappointed:. My grandparents both had cancer & it’s such a horrible disease. I know for a fact though that her will to live is going to be the driving force in trying to heal.

3 Likes

I summoned Marbas when I learned my aunt had bone cancer. Spirits often point us towards the mundane. Fenbendazole started showing up everywhere. It’s animal anti worm medicine. Do a search and you’ll see testimonials of cancer patients who have used it. She’s been in remission for about a year after taking it.

Mamala231 had some good advice about the alkaline diet. I would take it even further and have your sister do extreme fasting to starve the cancer. Cancer lives off of sugar. So don’t eat anything sweet or starchy. Eat one or two meals a day that is either leafy greens or a cruciferous vegetable and a healthy fat such as olive, coconut or walnut oil. Make the salad dressing yourself. Walnut oil with a bit of Apple Cider vinegar (Balsamic has sugar) or lemon juice with a dab of Dijon mustard is pretty yummy and far better than store bought. Here’s a video of Dr. Berg talking about fasting and cancer. At the 1:58 mark he mentioned a patient that had stage 4 cancer and did extreme fasting. Still alive 2 years later:

Stay strong! Hope she recovers soon! :heart:

5 Likes

My 15 year old niece had stage 3 Hodgkins lymphoma. I used every form of healing I know, including entities and energy work, along with help from some fantastic members of this forum, and she is now in full remission and doing great.

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing this, I was having such a down day yesterday and it lifted my mood alot to read this. I currently have the time to do energy healing and invocation.Using them in a combination is a really good idea! I’m going to do everything I can to help her. I’m sorry for the struggles you went through during this and very glad your uncle is doing better. And that you were able to make a huge difference with the with Raphael is amazing, I hope he has a strong recovery. I feel the same way in this situation too, I mainly don’t like the feeling of helplessness. I will keep your method in mind when doing this, I like simple approach to magick too. Your experience gives me hope❤

2 Likes

Cancer is such a terrible thing, I’m sorry to hear that your friend and grandparents had their struggles with cancer. Your friend had great will power to eventually overcome it. I also believe as you said her will to live will be the driving force to heal. It makes the biggest difference. Thank you for sharing this , It gives me hope. :heart:

2 Likes

Thats interesting, I will definitely take a look into this and do some research! At the moment she has no real appetite to eat, usually eats little to nothing, she is being given a feeding tube to give her extra nutrition to keep her strength. I think naturally her body maybe trying to fast. And she only really craves salads too. The information you provided is really helpful , and I will keep that in mind , thank you :heart:

1 Like

That’s amazing, I’m happy to hear she is recovering and do well :heart:! I’m currently focusing on healing work and invocation too, on a daily basis now, as much time as I can spare right now.

3 Likes

This is a thank you to everyone that reached out and including those that messaged me through direct messaged me too. Thank you for taking the time to give me valuable advice and your kind messages. Unfortunately I don’t have good news to update you all with. My sister sadly passed away very early this morning. She was very weak in the last few days and was quickly declining, even through her mind was strong her body unfortunately wasn’t. The nurse said something really beautiful, and said my sister wanted to look through the window this morning. So she opened the curtains for her so she could see. My sister said she could see this beautiful bright light, her eyes lit up and she passed then looking peaceful. I believe it was the morning star. Im grateful she is no longer in pain anymore. But deeply saddened that she died young, she still had hopes and dreams in this world, and leaves behind many who love her :heart::heart:

4 Likes

My condolences for your loss :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending love to you & everyone who loved her. :sparkling_heart::heartbeat:

1 Like

Keep strong girl :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

My condolences may she find peace :rose:

1 Like