Has anyone here had this happen to them?

I gaze at the front, see a cloud of static in the air. Then when I move my eyes to another direction, the static cloud follows the direction I look. Has anyone here experienced such phenomena?

2 Likes

You’re learning to open your third eye. At least that’s how it went for me.

1 Like

That’s what that is?!?! I’ve had that happen since I was little!

2 Likes

Cool! Wanna talk about it?

1 Like

Theres not really too much to tell. Lol. I’ve just seen them off and on for years.

Mmm let me ask a question, if you can see a spirit, will that spirit image chase wherever you look?

1 Like

Sometime. At least for me. Sometimes their energy like burns into my retina where I keep seeing them when I blink or look around the room. Similar to when you stare at a light bulb / sun too long.

2 Likes

Does it kind of look like the air in the room looks almost like you see energy? Or idk it’s hard to explain

Congratulations this means you’ve entered the Theta Gamma Sync, the trance state for many magickal acts. Such as communication with spirits, Evocation, Soul travel, divination.

Now you’ve got this skill in your tool box, its a game changer.

4 Likes

When I was able to go too
It changed massively

When I gaze, I also notice the colors slightly changing. What I see clear in the room suddenly becomes dim, opaque. What is this supposed to mean? Please share your thoughts and experiences.

1 Like

Anyone?

1 Like

Losing line of sight.
That’s what happens when something moves out of your eyesight at an unnoticeable rate.

They teach that in shooting training ( arms training. )

You’re probably able to perceive things you can’t see and your mind is glitching.

1 Like

Is mind glitch normal in magick?

1 Like

More than you will ever know xD
I hate when it happens to me.

1 Like

Why you hate it? :joy: if it’s part of magick you’re supposed to love it. It means you succeded.

1 Like

Think of it like… You’re in the middle of your day and get a thought wave. Your brain goes foggy. You cant think straight for like 10 min. Your boss asks you a question and you answer with a duh answer lol.

1 Like