Has Anyone Had Any Experience In This?

I could imagine that every funeral home director in the world would love to know how to do this…charging twice what the funeral would cost…and double the profits from those that could afford it.

Maxx

Why would we want to reanimate a corpse other than the satisfaction of saying we did it? I mean I have done some stupid shit in my time just so I could say yup another thing off the list to do before I die… But unless we actually called someones soul back from Hades (random mythos) and somehow also restored the degenerated tissue that had become necrotic since death, hence actually restoring them to life…Why would we? Or am I missing something.

Servitors… with so many of corpses available you could have an army.

This might not be a GREAT example, but it reminds me of the movie HELLBOY. In the movie, Hellboy dug up a grave and reanimated a corpse (the dead was a Russian guy named Ivan Klimatovich). Anyway, he carried the torso of the re-animated corpse over his shoulder and used the corpse as a guide because Hellboy didn’t know how to get to a certain place. That was his point in reanimating the corpse - to GET INFORMATION.
Neophyte, that’s another reason why someone would want to reanimate a corpse - to get information. As well as what necromaster stated, “To use as servitors”.

I honestly don’t have any desire to reanimate corpses, but I do want to learn much more about the other aspects of necromancy than I currently do - and if anyone can provide a good reason to reanimate a corpse I’m sure it would be EA. :slight_smile:

Oh I agree Ridgerunner I’m not trying to be a party pooper I just struggle understanding to a degree… But I am still fascinated to find out about necromancy which I’m sure has many aspects and secrets within it… Getting information I get though why we wouldn’t evoke the shade alone I’m not sure as that is a great deal simpler. I mean evoking shades of the dead is fascinating enough in itself whether you animate bodies or not…

But since they are physical and not astral, where would you store them until you needed them? I imagine an army of the resurrected dead would take up quite a lot of space. :wink:

I heard the book Charnel Whispers instructs you on corpse resurrection.
When I’ve put away enough money, that is a book I will definitely get.
In the mean time, I do practice a lot with necromancy. Always nykteia, but eventually I hope to get into katabasis as well.

I was thinking previously about the comment/question by Neo "Why necromancy in terms of the physical, rather than mental-emotional-energetic "ghosts"-shadows/personalities... as many seem to reference."  

… and as Euoi brought this post up again (the title Charnel Whispers sounds interesting, I hadn’t heard of it): in terms of the 4 levels of Instant Manifestation (Devil’s Stone- end of BkofA, “blank” as EA refers)

Second and Third levels one might question- why?

-The prior being a tenuous-mist-shadow “object” that disintegrates when you touch it, or you stop concentrating on it…?

-The later being you can actually touch and hold the “created” object… and it exists on its own- with Concrete Stability… but it still “dissipate in a few moments” ?)

In that case- it results in Else showing up later (synchronicstically and co-incidently, as well as being pulled-drawn to you- to Intersect with you in the future…

[ ie EA’s comment about a rite of an “imagined sculpture shape” and as he finished the Rite, a knock on the door where the Artist had that shape with them… they would have been “on the road” before his Working began, as well as they would have finished creating the Art before he decided to even do the Working…? ]

--------------- the above but
-but most of all, steps towards the Fourth level… (not just progressing towards to directly quote EA’s words in a newsletter (I think that’s where it was from: "be able to pluck that created object out of the air in front of you, hold it, and keep it, forever. Literally materializing an object out of nothing. Creatio ex nihilo. " -that could be a skill for use, but most of all the actual Mastery of Objectifying Matter, what is “real” (creatio and dis-creatio)

So long point of the above, the Reanimation of decayed and dead flesh is flowing LifeForce back into (not just “EnFusing” the flesh, Healing or reVitalizing, and lastly having the Fountain of LifeForce continuing to flow into) -just as living flesh is animated anew every second-

so then just as 

Possession (or Channelling “binding into”) goes along with Exorcism/ banishing…
Creating out of Nothing/Dissolving a “thing” back into Nothing… and

ReAnimating Flesh enlivening/Draining the Life -Health out of Flesh (decay-rot)… this last would deeply Master Living Energy, Flesh/Healing

— in the same category of the “tales” of Polynesian Island Sorcerrors tell about “instantly” mending a broken bone- reset/realign the break (ie make it not bent), a wave of the hand, and the “patient” stands up… -a whole different deal, than accelerating healing.

<the same way as a rash, let alone infected/rotting, press Energy-into, and see the flesh re-knit> in the same way that annihilating/Baneful (either a person or “obstructions/stuckness”) complements the reverse of a “curse” -blding up/supporting, etc.

Anyway- I used to do work with feeling into material structure (objects, vs flesh- and sensing another ‘wavering’ in that as well)- and feeling drawing that out of one and/or putting it back into (or putting into else that has been drained, or to Boost what is there)… but I haven’t as much in a while

• and engaging in this with a living person and compare/contrast with dead-flesh to clearly sense difference and see results, that seems like the direction this would really go in.

Greetings,

I too have had a similar experience. I sought to summon my father; who had passed several months prior. It started my personal journey into the Underworlds. Quite intense.

Bodily resurrection is quite tricky. No matter how hard you try, you will only resurrect a remnant of the soul who once lived.

Eternally,
Dante Abiel

wow, I have had similar experience with an insect

I practice a kind of healing called “reconective healing” really powerfull an shit, once I was goign my way to college when I see a dead cockroach in the sidewalk instead of kicking it to a side I decided to prove healing, the insect start to move like if it were hit by some electricity bolts and after a few secods (Seriously was less than a minute) the cockroach started to move and walked his way to the grass to it wasn’t moving all the legs… I thought at that moment that the thing had resurrected but later on I reflected to the fact that it could have been inconsious and the healing could had just helped it to move

if someone wants info about that kind of healing it has been studied by a guy called konstantin korotkov from russia, he has very interesting studies…

about contacting the dead… have seen a couple of ghost and have been contacted by my grand father a couple of times… he died two years ago I was the only grandson that wasn’t in the funeral… but nothing ritual nor by my own desire…

I think that perhaps is posible to revive corpses but not with the original soul? anyway I don’t have xperience, just talking funny thoughts on this

Greetings,

I too have had a similar experience. I sought to summon my father; who had passed several months prior. It started my personal journey into the Underworlds. Quite intense.

Bodily resurrection is quite tricky. No matter how hard you try, you will only resurrect a remnant of the soul who once lived.

Eternally,
Dante Abiel

had just read the free chapter with that experience, very intense to read… truly I’m not even in a level to pretend to take advantage of your book once realsed (really I don’t even know why I’m reading this section of the forum), but the hell it was inspiring.

eager to learn enough so I can take advantage of the info you’re sharing in the book