Has anyone gotten rich from a Being on here?

And actually an update on this… I am rich now I pulled it the fuck off! Bwhahaahahahaahh
And praise Lucifer!

4 Likes

I just put over 1k dollars worth of fine jewelry on @pantherpaw not because it was her birthday or some special occasion but just for the fuck of it! How does it feel baby?

2 Likes

Thank you so so very much babe <3 it feels fucking badass!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome my love :kissing_heart:

1 Like

O,o why was I tagged?

1 Like

Actually I didn’t mean to tag you Lol meant to tag someone else but I had already made the post so I was like fuck it.

1 Like

I personally think. Wealth is governed by 3-5 simple aspects of life. Mainly consists of social, personal, emotional, time and spiritual.

Among this social, time and personal helps you manifest money physically in your desired time frame. This factors also governs from where money/wealth will come from. And emotional and spiritual aspects helps you attract ideas about how to attract money and from where the opportunities may come from.

So financial sorcery is all about combining this all aspects and applying with that to spiritual psychology and human psychology. And therefore when you have the following factors in place.

1. A way to attract money physically (a source of income it can be anything)
  2. Proper understanding of psychology and good relationship in social aspects of life.

All spells will work and spirits will help you manifest it faster.

If you don’t have those above 2 in place. Then I suggest we have to work on them first and then seek spirits help to manifest money because source of income is how you’ll physically get money in your life.

I hope I made it little simple to understand😊

I was making over 50K and bought a 4 bedroom home by the age of 24 against odds that most people wouldnt believe due to magick without a college degree (I now have a degree). I think thats what your asking If magick has actually made any one rich or richer not specifically this site? Money spells work and Ive used them for start up cash to fund my education and build myself a base to do even more work on the natural plane to increase wealth

5 Likes

Thank you to all the members posting here. Their success stories has renewed faith in me number of times.

Thank y’all

Not yet rich but soirts can come to you and give you ideas, links for days or weeks now im tryng to star a bussines online. Its 8000, but soirts say im. Can do it. Not im not delusional. Im working 3 partimes for tat.,