Has anyone ever seen or heard of people dying from strange objects in their bodies?

I’m talking about nails, pieces of glass, hair, razor blades, etc. being pull out of bodies of someone who was cursed. Has anyone ever seen or heard anything like this?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi I have personally seen and heard of it attributed to something similar to Voodoo i.e. Jamaican obeah. I am still not all-together sure I believe 100% in what I saw. This was a few years ago a woman was badly ailing and not only that she was having one major misfortunate after another. The obeah man did his thing and some weird things were pulled out of her vaginal cavity. Some people are of the view that the obeah man is an illusionist that “inserted” those things himself only to pull them out. In some way I am leaning towards this view too. The woman is still alive today and last I checked her life made a complete turnaround though BUT of course we don’t know if she did other things too and engaged in other systems which contributed to this turnaround.

I also heard a story of a man who was “obeahed” when the autopsy was done glass in his stomach, heard of people hexed as well and xrays show small insects and animals etc in their stomach and cancerous growths that are in the shapes of all kinds of things.

2 Likes

Thank you for the input.

I have been reading a chapter from L. W. de Laurence’s book “The Book of Secret Hindu, Ceremonial and Talismanic Magic” that gets into these phenomenal occurrences and how it is done.

The stories that I have heard have come out of the Philippines and Jamaica. Though, I have never seen anything myself.

The idea of the obeah man being an illusionist is plausible but the fact that people have actually died from glass in their stomach, veins, etc., makes the idea of it NOT being an illusion more reasonable.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

Ahh the famouse de laurence almost synonymous with the term obeah too lol his books are to this day banned in Jamaica and his name is still very much feared.

About that last sentence a lot of charlatans are masquerading around as knowledgable obeah men who possess a wealth of indigenous knowledge regarding indigenous spiritual healing methods. The truth is most of them are semi-illiterate and do not possess a shred of knowledge not even via oral means of passing down knowledge. This mean that in a very real way many of them are tricksters. However, you have a few LHP occultists that practice obeah and many LHP magickal societies who have members who are adept at causing grave illnesses by the methods described in de Laurence’s books.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve heard of the obeah men doing this. I can’t recall where I’ve read this though. It was several years ago.

I’ve also read about several cases in the Hyatt books. Actual objects and ‘gobs’ of dark matter removed by the root doctor from a patient. Again, I read them long ago, and couldn’t point you to the specific book.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Oh, I just remembered one specific example. The root doctor pulled out a live animal (snake I believe) from the body. I’ll look through my collection to see if I have this book and post a the title here, if I find it.

ETA:

pg. 61; I just did a quick search of ‘snakes’.

1 Like

Interesting. I’ll take a look at this.

Thanks again.

1 Like