Has Anyone Ever Destroyed with Vepar as Described in the Goetia?

Hello Everyone,

I am interested in calling Vepar to destroy someone.

I like what I have read in the Goetia about how he causes destruction and want exactly this.

Has anyone ever used this mighty Duke to destroy as described in the Goetia?

Thanks.

3 Likes

I’ll let you know when it works !

1 Like

Vepar can Insert chronic illneses in the target. probably the 3 days are like figurative like 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 years or 3 decades? It is awesome to work with in bane workings

3 Likes

P.S. yours is post #3 on this thread :grinning:

Also what does it mean when I have a lucid dream where I’m Evoking Duke Vepar and Earl Raum but I stop midway and tell them I’ll contact them later because I’m at home with family.

At the time of the dream I did NOT know what their offices were. I had to make an effort to remember their names in my sleep and looked them up once I woke up.

P.S. their astrological sign is Taurus and I’m Taurus as well. Don’t know if that has any connection.

I had been dealing with someone harassing me at that time and I really wanted to hurt them (never did though).

3 Likes

Yes I have asked him to kill someone who is tormenting me and my family and I’m still waiting for results. I will let you know when it works

1 Like

Please write out a ritual I need to put my male enemy in the morgue by this weekend. There an internet troll not in Britain were I live unless they got deported two years ago. Suffering severe coma, paralysis and blindness