Has anyone ever been "pulled" into the astral or specifically into qlippothic sp

Question … how does one get “sucked into” a qlippothic sphere, particularly the Kether I believe that was it, satariel ounds familiar in retrospect) of the Qlippoth? My memory does not serve me well, which irritates me in a few areas, but I do recall that sphere … I pulled myself out of it while I was drifting off to sleep. I know I was reading about the qlippothic spheres when I was in an agitated ood, which may have helped me open to it. However, I kept having a pulled feeling which I didnt care for.

Second case … after smoking some hemp flowers and exhausted and sore from work, I laid flat down on my back on my sleeping bag on the hardwood floor in my room, and fell asleep, just then I felt pulled somewhere, and was just awake enough to recall that I had the ability and will to move my body parts and pull myself awake and out of it which eventually occurred after about three or four tries/pulls.

Was someone trying to pull me in to harm me, or to convey a message/warning, what the hell was occurring? Is that normal entry level astral travel? Was a guardian trying to get my attention by any means possible?

The first case I was reading up on the Qlippoth and Kabbalah, the second case I had no thought about the work whatsoever, just falling asleep.
Opinions?

I would think that’s a typical method of entry. A sense of movement which produces of feeling of momentum helps stabilize dream worlds very quickly. I use it for stabilizing lucid dreams all the time, and also to speed up falling asleep.

There was an article about a study at the university of Ottawa where they did brain scans of people experiencing OBE and astral type stuff. They found the regions of the brain that lit up were responsible for feeling of “Kinesthetic movement”. From my experience, that means “momentum”. It’s why spinning can be an effective way to stabilize lucid dreams, if you don’t disorient yourself first.

That’s not to say some entity couldn’t use momentum on you to drag you somewhere. I’ve used in on people in dreams myself.

1 Like

[quote=“The Cusp, post:2, topic:5995”]I would think that’s a typical method of entry. A sense of movement which produces of feeling of momentum helps stabilize dream worlds very quickly. I use it for stabilizing lucid dreams all the time, and also to speed up falling asleep.

There was an article about a study at the university of Ottawa where they did brain scans of people experiencing OBE and astral type stuff. They found the regions of the brain that lit up were responsible for feeling of “Kinesthetic movement”. From my experience, that means “momentum”. It’s why spinning can be an effective way to stabilize lucid dreams, if you don’t disorient yourself first.

That’s not to say some entity couldn’t use momentum on you to drag you somewhere. I’ve used in on people in dreams myself.[/quote]
Interesting, thank you for that. I realized tonight while readong Karlssons book on Qlippothic and Goetic magic, where placing the seal underneath the pillow … as opposed to ritual or meditation on the seal can induce the experience, and that night I had DuQuettes deck of Ceremonial Magic Tarot underneath the pillow, with the cards facing up bare, and may have had the seal for one of the Qlippothic paths on the face up card. May have been, that’s why I’m trying to get as many opinions of possibilities as to why that may have occurred.

Thanks again …
Fuego

[quote=“DouglasJamesCameronFuego, post:1, topic:5995”]Question … how does one get “sucked into” a qlippothic sphere, particularly the Kether I believe that was it, satariel ounds familiar in retrospect) of the Qlippoth? My memory does not serve me well, which irritates me in a few areas, but I do recall that sphere … I pulled myself out of it while I was drifting off to sleep. I know I was reading about the qlippothic spheres when I was in an agitated ood, which may have helped me open to it. However, I kept having a pulled feeling which I didnt care for.

Second case … after smoking some hemp flowers and exhausted and sore from work, I laid flat down on my back on my sleeping bag on the hardwood floor in my room, and fell asleep, just then I felt pulled somewhere, and was just awake enough to recall that I had the ability and will to move my body parts and pull myself awake and out of it which eventually occurred after about three or four tries/pulls.

Was someone trying to pull me in to harm me, or to convey a message/warning, what the hell was occurring? Is that normal entry level astral travel? Was a guardian trying to get my attention by any means possible?

The first case I was reading up on the Qlippoth and Kabbalah, the second case I had no thought about the work whatsoever, just falling asleep.
Opinions?[/quote]

I would say that your experience is pretty normal. The whole being pulled feeling should subside once you’ve grounded yourself in that sphere. Koetting calls this grounding process anchoring in his Mastering Soul Travel Course. Next time this happens to you think about meeting a guide. If it’s a particular sphere you’re working with then focus on being pulled to the ruling Demon of that sphere. Once you get pulled in focus on what that particular spirit looks like. Look at the spirit until he/she becomes clear. Once they become clear enough for you to make out their details the pulling sensation should subside and you’ll find yourself anchored to that particular spirit guide.

I don’t think anyone was trying to harm you or anything like that. For a beginner this stuff can be pretty uncomfortable to deal with at first but once you get used to the sensations it becomes much easier to deal with.

1 Like