Has anyone ever actually had a Demon or Angel come to them physically?

Im not talking dreams or visualisation. I mean they showed up full body… And if so why do u think they decided to physically show?

1 Like

Flesh and blood angel/demon?

As in they were in the room and you didn’t have to try and visualize them.

Yes.

Ah okay, then yes.

Yes. I have. It has growled at me. Tried to scare me to death and when it failed scaring me, the it shapeshifted, tried to seduce me, kissed me and when i let it touch me, it touched my back with his hands and “electrocuted” me and when i tried to stop him and pushed him/it, i saw his/its shape which was pitch black figure with “cat like” ears and bright red eyes.

Yes it was the case for me. Very impressive it was kind of hard to get the spirit appear. It took me Three hours. I was tired After this incantation.

Full body as in “physically solid”? Or the common misconception of “physical” as in VISUAL? :man_shrugging:

Maybe I see this the wrong way, or interpret the word literally in accordance to my ability to feel spirits on a physical level, but there should be some kind of physical validation to a physical manifestation of a spirit. I mean if you see a spirit in “flesh and blood”, were you also able to feel the spirits physical body?

Does a physical manifestation of a spirit, or an entity, count if you’re able to feel them physically but not necessarily seeing them simultaneously? I would say “yes” to that.

3 Likes

Yes a random moment when Lucifer visited me after I declared my love to his earl

1 Like

I had a fat happy spirit dude following me one time and pass me walking (which wouldn’t normally happen as I was running on a job somewhere and bam this dude just passed me, waved, and said “wonderful day isn’t it.” Now this was after I did a ritual to Lucifer but I reallyl really doubt that was him unless he was really really really being funny. It could have been an angel too as it sort of resembled the one in Its a wonderful life.

No, I can’t be so lucky as to have one of the hot ones come or some form that I find alluring. Maybe, that’s a waste of energy to manifest as I’d much much much rather have that energy pulsing inside my body and drenching my mind and spirit intimately with them rather than a physical encounter. Whispers and chatting to me all the time like some sort of gamespeak microphone might be cool (or like the Venom movie… that was some fucking funny shit.)

Wierd. I’d forgotten a childhood experience and this reminded me… yes. It wasn’t a dream. I didn’t leave my body. There were 4 angels in my room in each corner - only they were so big only part of them fit into the room - all I saw was the black hems of robes. It wasn’t the glowing lovey dovey angels I was at that time indoctrinated with - these terrified me. Said nothing. Did nothing - just were there. Then they weren’t. They didn’t have feet and it sparked an intense fear of anyone levitating feet off the ground. The room felt heavy and oppressive after. How strange I hadn’t thought about that in years!!!

2 Likes

Yes one time an angel visited me when I was 5, it stood in the corner of my room right across from my bed. Don’t remember much just remember being absolutely terrified and screaming for my mum :joy:

The Closest I Can Think Of Is I Didnt “See” Them. I Was Walking Home From School, And Some Reckless Jackass Would Have Killed Me With His Car But Someone Pushed Me Out Of The Way, But When I Looked Back There Was No One. Except A White Light.

1 Like

Or bullet time like the matrix. Had a couple of those in life where I should be very dead.

1 Like

Thanks for everything you do for I would be honored if you can tell me about my to succubus queen and princess both of them from binding from eBay I know that they are real I talk to them with the pendulum but they just don’t manifest no sex no dreams it’s been two months please let me know if you can help thank you they are both bound to vessels

Yes…Lucifer …came in my room twice…i know it was him because when he walked away he immediately shot his sigil in my third eye

2 Likes

A Angel sat on the side of my bed too when i was 5🤗

1 Like

Yes, but what was weird I didn’t evoke him. He came to me on his own. I guess he got tired of waiting on me to get my shit together.

3 Likes

Hi @114

Welcome to our forum. Here’s a few tips to get you started!

1. Give us “The forum members” an introduction. It doesn’t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.

2. At the top right of the screen is a “Search Function”. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you can’t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.

3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DON’T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.

4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

A.D.

@Lady_Eva shared a post on how to do this. It’s a video from E.A. Koetting and it’s changed the game for me.

1 Like