Has anyone done evocations the solomanic way?

I’m thinking about doing it this way but its complicated. You need a lot of stuff and need to say lots of things.

What, you mean with the constraints of the spirits, threats of being tortured for eternity, being forced into a circle with the barbarous names of God, threats of violence via the blasting rod, and, the ultimate reward, being sent right back into the same vessel that you crawled out of.

Nah, it’s probably not very many people that do things the way of Solomon. Think about it, if I walk into your house, and I pointed AK-47 at your head, and I tell you to go to the store and get groceries, eventually, you’re going to take that gun from me, shove it up my ass and pull the trigger.

Honestly, many of us try to develop relationships with these Spirits, whether that’s through meditation, spellwork, sexual contact, or simple astral travel, most of us try to have a working relationship with the spirits that we intend to work with.

I’m not going to speak for everybody else, but I would be ashamed of myself to threaten somebody into accomplishing a goal in my name.

I’m sure there are some people that are terrified to work with demons that do actually follow the formulas to the letter, but it’s honestly not necessary. As the old saying goes, you get more flies with honey than vinegar.

2 Likes

Yes, there are a few traditional Solomonic magicians on this forum, but, generally, they are a minority.

2 Likes

I’ve tried not my thing

If you are enough rich to prepare everything you can do it of course.