Has anyone achieved FULL possession?

I try so hard to be possessed beyond a certain degree but it doesn’t work and I’m not sure wether I’m doing it at all or not or it’s that I’m simply doing invocation…

Does anyone know how I can be FULLY possessed ?

2 Likes

I see an issue. You try so hard to become possessed.

Try this:

6 Likes

Typically I do not think a full possession where you forget who you are entirely happens. During ritual you become fully possessed for a moment where you let youre entire mind go and leave room for the entity to enter. Once you come out of the full possession for a few months you should feel, probably have a personality shift, and think differently. Your magick will likely intensify and this is where you want to practice as much as possible to keep that power. But as far as a full on possession. I think it has happenes before, but not during a ritual

3 Likes

Now from what I read in franz bardons magickal evocation book, a powerful sorcerer can summon an entity into the body of the deceased whom has only been dead for very very short period of time.

1 Like

Thank you so much @KingOfHearts616 I just read that post and I think you’re right I need to let go

4 Likes

Yes I understand what you mean @serpens_album but would you mind sharing a ritual for possession with me please ?

I’m simply looking for exact steps for becoming possessed so a good method will be appreciated

1 Like

Works for both invocation and possession.

4 Likes

It’s not about the method so much as your state of consciousness. Those methods above will help you get there. I just don’t want you to think that following someone’s method step by step will get you there. It’s NOT the ritual, it’s your psychological surrender to the process of theta gamma, rapture, crossroads, and merger with the spirit. The moment you start overthinking it is the moment you stop the process. Relax and try some of those methods you’ve been given.

6 Likes

Just saying. I wouldn’t mind Sitri sharing my body with me for a couple of days, would be a great learning experience. Plus, Sitri got some dank humour. Ofcourse that compliments charismatic abilities he can teach me.

5 Likes

Think of possession like having sex. If youre over thinking it you arent really IN it. Your best performance isnt the physical techniques, but when you both lose yourselves to the point where you succumb to eachother to the point where nothing is on your mind whatsoever besides the sexual energy flowing, that is what you need to understand. Not an actual sexual union, but you want to feel naked, vulnerable, ok with it and not thinking about what they think of you or what you think of them. This usually occurs after several sexual interactions with somebody right? Big difference from the first time compared to the 10th. Feel completely open to sharing your body with the essence of the other being. Embrace yourself with comfort and total bliss, and with open invitation to enter your body. The entity will sense this and know what you want. Then will posses you. But you must sacrifice your mortal self in the present moment to become taken. You are the divine spark. They cant take you, but if you sacrifice yourself to completely vulnerability, they will able to consume you completely

6 Likes