Has any one worked with

So I’m upping my list I have more then my love life I want to fix so I’d like to know any and everything about them what color candles to offerings and your experience n his they are

So I went on line and grabbed a few more sigils king paimon gusion sabnock malphas Lord Dantalion sitri raum marchosias sallos master Furfur and Lord camio
(Notice any one with Lord or mast I work with them already but if u have experience with them I’d still like to hear it)
Please thus is important to me I’d love to hear your stories honestly I was just going to stick with my master Furfur and Lord Dantalion but I just want to fix my life in completely I have goals I’d like to reach in life and things that I’d like to fix I’m not sure if I’m dooming this right I’m not even sure if I know I’ve seen success and a back fire recently so I want to make sure I do it all right
Thank you

1 Like

The only working I had with Dantelion was during a dual evocation.

Very businesslike.

I’m completely exhausted fro. A working with lord Sitri, and I need sleep, I’ll go into more detail later

1 Like

I go with the basic white vanilla teacandles and sandlewood or frankincense since my family seems to use it alot. Didn’t get any complaints yet. I worked with king paimon and offered him chocolate ice cream yogurt :rofl: that what I had so… we had lots of ice cream party :kissing_heart: he boosted my artistic skills and my psychic abilities! He can give u a better view on life or the issue at hand. :rofl: I heard that he will not get involved with love affairs! But he helped me get over myself and focus my thoughts!

1 Like

No problem I’d love to hear how he is so you can tell me when you readu

So do u give him before he does something or after I heard he is cold at first I’d like help with my writers block and fixing my story complex I think with Lord Dantalion he boosted my story writing a bit but I want to become a famous writer so I can use all help from them I can get

1 Like

I invoke him whenever am ready to draw something. And evoke him whenever I have an offering and wanna chat! He isn’t cold! Well at least wasn’t to me! Yes made me fainty and dizzy the first few days I called him! I also had no offering other than candles and incense! I think he raised my kundalini on the first evocation?! Well! I asked him to help me with sensing so! :rofl: and am offering ice cream when I evoke him because I get so hot and need the cool down really… also because am evoking others at the same time! That’s why am saying ice cream party lol! Also you will know king paimon is around when you hear the a.c. and other electrical devices make a melody of some drumming in your head! Eventually I start humming…

2 Likes

Wow I know many artists work with him for a number of things so I thought maybe I should try to to n see if he can help me get some doors open n fix thing he could

1 Like

:rofl: he is perfect at manipulating my mind! He knows it inside out by now! When I need to do something but am just lazy, he gets me out of it idk how! I went too far once when I had an emotional nightmare… I ended up calling him to calm me down! :thinking: I never took drugs before but he seems to cause the same reaction?!

I’m lazy to so working with him would help me get out of it so I’m excited to meet him

1 Like

:kissing_heart: good luck! You are in safe hands :sparkling_heart:

1 Like