Has a demon ever asked you to sacrifice your own pets?

NO

i have seen witches use toads livers of animals and stuff but they dont kill the animals they just buy the parts they require for the ritual

2 Likes

There is plenty of magick in my personal grimoire that has a sacrificial component. HOWEVER, it is NEVER one of my own pets or of any animal that I think of as family. It is always of animals I either don’t like (like pigeons and doves) or some sort of food animal or livestock. I have NEVER had a spirit ask for a sacrifice, or direct me to do one. I have had spirits give me spells that had a sacrificial component, but the sacrifice was ALWAYS my choice.

The only path that I know of that actually requires the sacrifice of a family member is the skin-walkers of the Navajo

4 Likes

If I use animal parts, they are always from animals that were already dead when I found them. I have never murdered an animal, just because I needed some perceived spell reagent

2 Likes

Because I’m headed down the left-hand path, and I have read some info from a couple different groups that say bloodletting is an absolute must. I don’t mind using my own blood, but would have a hard time sacrificing a live animal or person.

3 Likes

A piece of advice, this kind of enthusiastic response kinda makes it seem your seeking approval to torture and sacrifice animals. Not saying that its your intent, just the way it comes across to me
Which by the way even in circles where animal sacrifice is practiced, torture is rarely if ever part of the act. Usually what is emphasized is painless death, and reverent treatment of the animal in question. Torture is only practiced by psychopaths, using the occult as a excuse

6 Likes

Cool, just wondered. :+1:

That’s not correct IMO, then again it depends how people define LHP - “be as shitty as you can for as long as you can away with it” or about desired destination and outcome.

You can be LHP and be working for the good of all living beings if you so choose. :man_shrugging:

Some people just want permission to be unpleasant, and they’re usually the ones that turn LHP into a religion, and have rules and start drama.

4 Likes

In my experience blood DOES make all the difference. But most of the blood I use is from myself. Just a few drops of (your) blood will add rocket fuel to your magick!

5 Likes

I agree. This person’s posts are very disturbing. Animal abusers make me think of the ONA and the fact that they abhor animal sacrifice: there is plenty of human detritus on the planet for this purpose.
Oh, did I just type that? Sorry not sorry.

5 Likes

If any one wishes to cut the throat of another animal in the name of sacrifice would they please try cutting their own throat first to see what it feels like, and then move on to the animal of choice the world would be a lot better place. Anyone who thinks they can do what harm they like with a living animal whilst no harm to them selves is down right cowardly and deserving of the same treatment .If I could not get magick to work other than with killing animals I would stop immediately, sacrificing animals (and humans) is the preserve of the christian jewish and muslim gods

4 Likes

Not even close. Not from a demon or a deity I have worked with. If anything, one spirit has requested me to spoil my cats with catnip more often (then again, considering it was Bastet it should be no surprise).

7 Likes

I had one that asked me to and I was like lmao no bye.

1 Like

Loved loved loved that response :slight_smile:

I am curious what brought about the question?

1 Like

As @Lady_Eva said. If anyone, demon or otherwise, asked me to do something like that I‘d tell them to go f… I mean, sacrifice, themselves.

2 Likes

No and it’s my personal gnosis that this is old energy from ages past that is no longer an effective method to produce energy.

It’s not a sacrifice, it’s just an offering, and what is being offered is emotions and pain, random blood from an entity not personally involved in the energy of the ritual, and maybe some money.

A sacrifice has to be something personal you would rather not have to lose. A drop of your own blood and your own energy raising is far superior ime.

Finally, an entity today, post 2012 that asks for death is imo going to be a lesser entity, an impostor. Those don’t have the power you want, banish them they are a waste of time at best and can parasitise you at worst.
I would suspect a source you saw online stating animal sacrifice is required to be heavily parasitized, and you don’t want that extending to you, stay away.

9 Likes

No and i associate it more with vooodoo.

Not the pet killing specifically but killing of an animal for magic ritual. I’d be more inclined to buy insects from a pet shop which they use for feeding reptiles, in a hex or curse spell if this sort of sacrifice was part of it.

4 Likes

Anyone that would torture an animal is a bloody psychopath using the occult as a cheap excuse.

7 Likes

In antiquity, livestock were literal representations of someone’s wealth that they sacrificed to their god(s) instead of benefiting from the animals themselves.

Besides bringing humans fire in the myth of Prometheus, he also tricked Zeus on their behalf to accept bones and fat instead of meat for animal sacrifice.

In modern times, currency is much more widely used and sacrifices seemed to have evolved with it. For example, one could donate funds to women’s shelters as a sacrifice to Hera.

2 Likes

This. A thousand times, this.

Sometimes entities call for an animal to be sacrifice. Santeria, Vodun, other such ATRs - animal sacrifice is in integral part of the traditions. At least in the vocabulary of Santeria: ashe for ashe is required. Outside of ATRs, animals may be sacrificed. But torture is never a legitimate component. If an entity requires one to torture an animal, there’s a trickster involved. And entities will never ask for a beloved animal to be sacrificed. The point is energy and empowerment - pets and torture and all this make no impact and goes against certain principles that even we in the LHP practice.

That said, I find LHP to be a lot more animal-friendly than RHP folks. So this idea you’re getting that tortured animal sacrifice is required, is completely wrong. Seems like you’re getting information from our enemies or from someone pranking you.

3 Likes

I live in the country and have 5 dogs and 2 cats. I would never hurt them. I would find another diety to work with and that would be that.

1 Like

*demon