Happy to be here

This is amazing. I’m in South America and it’s quite full of Catholics so there’d be virtually no chance of talking about this and learning from others if it weren’t from this forum.

I came upon this because I was broken- hearted but in just a short time, I’ve learnt to believe in myself.

I’ve tried out chaos magick, using sigils and using pathworking with really great success. I dont know if its been beginners luck but I just feel that this suits me and hope to learn more.

3 Likes

Welcome @Kaybee13

How long have you been practicing?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

1 Like

My grandmother practised magick so I have seen sigils since I was a kid. She’d draw some up as protection too on parchment paper( she was big on always having fabulous paper and now I know why)to keep with me. I think I still have some and they are probably more than 30 years old.

I’ve only been practising for a few months and feel I’ve had no guidance apart from reading books but have somehow been lucky about getting results. I also think it’s cause I have periodically seen,felt and on occasion heard things I can’t explain since I was a child and am not that surprised when it happens (although I’ve been startled by it sometimes).

So this is the first time I’ve ever been able to write anout this without feeling judged. Whoooooa.

I deviated from the question… I’d love to learn about using tarot cards for divination and have better contact with whatever tries to contact me.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Kaybee13 :wave:t5:, nice to have you here.

1 Like