Hand Chakra

Hand Charka Activation
i found worth sharing!

Magician’s Hand’s deserve to be active and fueled. :slight_smile:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

13 Likes

Umm, be careful. As a caution, you can accidentally burn someone via touch this way. At 14, I burned my handprint onto a woman unintentionally. It’s always been very active. My hands always feel ice cold to me, but they’ll be scalding to others. My three year old just flinched the other morning when I cupped her fluffy cheek, “no! Your hands are burning me!” She yelled.

3 Likes

Do we also have chakras on our feet? Because whenever i lay with feet down and a person is next to my feet i can easely sense their energy, much more easier then if i used my hands.

1 Like

Sorta. The “palm chakras” (and yes indeed, the corresponding points on the feet) are energy conduits with which we can manipulate and direct the energy of our core chakras. These conduits aren’t “chakras” by definition. It’s just an easy term for anyone familiar with that stuff.

4 Likes

yeah, i use a spell on my feet almost daily, to walk without being bound by gravity, but levitate rather then just walking.

Since as a waiter, i walk all day, that’s really useful for my daily life.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes

Awesome. I’ve found that simply thinking of yourself as lighter works as well. I do that a lot and unintentionally sneak up on people all the time.

1 Like

yeah, i used manipulation of percieved gravity first,
assuming my point of balance to drop 3 meters below me into the earth.

Found self created rune ground beneath me to be much more reliable.
since it can be casted on and off in secounds.

plus it’s more an self-bound illusion. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like