Also Freunde, ich bin sehr dankbar hier auf dieses Forum gestoßen zu sein. Ich stöbere seit ein paar Tagen oder Wochen hier rum und dachte jetzt ist der angemessene Zweitpunkt mich anzumelden. Meine Situation ist folgende ich stehe an einem Scheidepunkt in meinem Leben und habe vorgehabt ins Ausland zugehen welches Land weis ist noch nicht. Da ich mich schon ein bisschen länger auf Internet Foren rumtreibe habe mir ach entsprechende Mittel und muss mir vor Ort keinen Job suchen. Was das Thema Magie angeht bin ich schon etwas eingelesen aber habe praktisch so gut wie keine Erfahrung, bin aber dennoch gewillt mich in das Thema reinzuhängen da ich das Thema wirklich sehr spannend finde. Ich würde mich als sehr umgänglich und anpassungsfähig beschreiben und lerne ach wirklich gerne viel über andere Kulturen. Nun zu dem speziellen Mentor den ich suche suche, um cg würde gerne einen Pakt mit einem Dämon abschließen und bin gewollt mehr dafür zu geben als die anderen. Ich möchte kein Geld, keine Frauen ich verfolge andere Ziele, sagen wir mal so eher Erfahrung und Wissen ansammeln. Ich freue mich sehr auf neue Bekanntschaften.
Liebe Grüße
______
Hey everyone,
I’m really glad I stumbled across this forum. I’ve been quietly browsing and reading through the posts for the past few days—or maybe even weeks—and I figured now would be a good time to finally join the community and introduce myself.
I’m currently at a bit of a crossroads in my life. I’ve been thinking about moving abroad for quite some time, although I haven’t decided on a country yet. I’ve spent quite a while exploring different online communities and have managed to put myself in a position where I won’t necessarily have to find a job once I’m there, which gives me quite a bit of freedom to explore and figure out what I really want to do.
When it comes to magic, I’ve done quite a bit of reading and research, but I have very little practical experience so far. That said, I’m genuinely fascinated by the subject and very willing to put the time and effort into learning more about it.
I’d describe myself as an easygoing and adaptable person. I’m also very curious and enjoy learning about different cultures, beliefs, and ways of life.
As for the kind of mentor I’m hoping to find, I’m particularly interested in the idea of working with demons and potentially forming a pact. I’m willing to invest a great deal of time, effort, and commitment into the process. I’m not interested in money or superficial things—I’m looking for something deeper, mainly experience, knowledge, and personal growth.
I’m looking forward to getting to know some of you, exchanging ideas, and hopefully making some new friends along the way.
Much love and best wishes to everyone!