Halie selassi

I saw the last king of Ethiopia 6 years ago. He appeared in spirit sitting in his throne pointing his finger at me uttering some words I do not quite remember. It was as if he was actually In the flesh appearing before me. It was a real as anything I experience on the daily. I don’t know what to make if it. Can anyone elaborate on this subject?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Sonofthearc. Please take a moment to make a post in our New Magician and Introduction section and introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Haile Selassie the last king of Ethiopia is a metaphor for power and authority that you dislike and want to avoid. The king had many power struggles until he was ousted from power.

The vision implies someone is dictating the law which you are in disagreement with and will not comply. This could foretell a power struggle or ultimately you will have to deal with an authority figure who you dislike. Focus on self empowerment and try and understand who is dictating what to overcome these obstacles.

2 Likes

I believe you are right. I once had power offered to me from the demon Baal. I refused because I was afraid. He said the power is yours. I am in search of real power my soul cries out for it. I feel as though something is awaiting my arrival but I don’t know what it is.

1 Like

Will do thanks for the heads up.

Try asking for prescience and knowledge before anything else that way you will know ahead of time what you are in for…

I don’t really have experiencing doing that. I once found some phrases from something called the Demi urge. I chanted some phrases and before you know I was speaking a younger I couldn’t understand that’s when I felt this dark energy appear in the palm of my hands.

who or where do I get these answers from by meditating on it?

You should form a relationship with a deity before you invoke. Try and go through the The Lesser Key of Solomon which gives you a snapshot of each diety and choose one who’s description fits your needs or desires. The Ars Goetia is a great place to start. Once you’ve found what you are looking for you can then meditate on your needs and perform a ritual.

Thank you I have read some of the material. I will look further into it

1 Like

Good luck on your journey!

1 Like

He is one of the incarnations of Jah and Ba‘al why do you think Rastafarians say „Lightning and thunder, Jah send me protection from his holy mountain.“

Baal isn‘t a demon. He is a ancient God. I will tell you more about him if you are still active hit my DM‘s !