Half asleep banging

I was half awake half asleep and was thinking of some demon names with out trying to think them then thought of an arch angels name and a God’s name and I think it angered the demons because while being half asleep I heard loud banging on the south east side of my bed room and I have no clue what to do I gave it an offering and appologized but still don’t know what or who it is

1 Like

I have had a similar experience involving half asleep banging noises

I feel like I angered the spirit and really dont know what to do

1 Like

You’re fine I highly doubt it’s related to the spirit being angry but who knows. When it happened to me I was thinking it could be something trying to get my attention.

3 Likes

Thanks man appreciate you

1 Like

I doubt you angered anything, just relax when those types if events happen. Sometimes when in that state nearby spirits will notice you, and get your attention. One mistake you are making in my humble opinion is that your first reaction was to apologize and give an offering to something which you have no clue of its identity. Firstly you are in charge dont forget that. If you are scared of a demon, you probably should not be working with them yet until you have more experience under your belt. If they know you are under them, they will takr advantage of this, demons have agendas. Again this is my humble opinion.

5 Likes

I have loud banging from the walls daily but I don’t pay attention to it if I’m “not in the mood” to communicate. So I don’t even try to find out who it is. Sometimes I hear dishes such as plates moving or a spoon or knife moving in the kitchen when I’m home alone. If they disturb too much I ask either Belial or someone else to tell them to keep the noise down, especially if I want to sleep or take a nap. Usually it works. I have tried to “debunk” several things just in case (vivid imagination), but there are things I can’t explain. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The state before falling asleep is called something… I can’t remember… :frowning:. It’s very common for people to have hallucinations during this time.

Before falling asleep is the hypnagogic state; before waking up is the hypnopompic state. Modern science would call anything experienced during these states hallucinations, but from the magickal POV these states are the easiest time of the day to perceive things of a spiritual or astral nature.

3 Likes