Haitian Vodoun Magick video course

And there is also Marbas, an excellent healer.

2 Likes

So I’m trying for the first time this night.
But first a few more questions if I may?

So how do you speak Buers name?
Would a good wine be an idea for offering?
And should I use incense even though I offer a good wine? They really don’t go well together :blush:.
This is the first time I’m evoking a spirit so to make it better, should I use this:

Etsel Mala’kel
Test’zel Sam’tan’el
Itz Retz Nama’tel
Itz Hel Asta’Rel
Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala
Kama’Kala Satan’el
(Spirit) Kama
(Spirit) Kala
(Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.
Me Vaskalla
Me Solvalla
Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

1 Like

I pronounce the “u” sound like in “who” and “er” like in Laker.

Either wine of incense if both don’t work for you, then respectfully pour the wine outside on some open earth after it’s been offered overnight.

You could use this one for sure:

Summoning of All Magickal Powers

“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu

Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu

Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza”

That’s the one I use, not so much the other, but that’s just my own personal preference! :+1:

2 Likes

That’s perfect! Thanks for a great answer!

1 Like

Have you tried elimination diets 9to rule out if one particular protein in food is casuing this?

I know that’s not what you joined to talk about and may have gone through them all, but I’m sure some members here will have useful things to share if you want to dig into that topic as well, it;s easy to dmisiss it as nonsense but things like that have actually changed my own life, so I’m a believer based on undeniable evidence that foods promoted as healthy can be harmful to some individuals.

1 Like

I’ll happily talk about it and we of course take all ideas that can get her back in shape.
Yes we have done eliminating diet. First we cut out red meat and after that pork. That helped some so we did go all vegetarian. She also don’t eat gluten or anything from cows milk (is it called dairy?).
We still trying to find exactly what and what not she can eat but mushrooms and onions do work if we make the pieces small enough, it’s the long fibers that mess her up most together with meat.
Fish seems to be ok.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re doing good investigative work, I’m thinking that @HermesHorse may have some ideas on this?

1 Like

And yes I’ll be very happy if someone here has new ideas that we haven’t tried yet. :blush:

1 Like

I’ll try and contact him.
Thanks

Our equine chum’s a lady! :+1:

She might be on and see this thread soon anyway. :smiley:

1 Like

Apologies that I called you a he @HermesHorse :wink:

1 Like

Raphael for sure! He has helped me tremendously through healings, physical ones as well.