Hail Sallos!

I want to take a moment give some praise to Duke Sallos! I’ve been working with him for the last few weeks on some relationship issues and I’m happy to report that I’m beginning to see some progress! My relationship with my boyfriend had grown stale and I asked Sallos to help reignite things for us. I got some unsolicited affection last night and some random texts this morning. These are small steps but both are things I asked for.
Hail Sallos!

3 Likes

The mighty Duke has been great to work with. I recommend working with him if you need help with matters or the heart…or carnal pleasures. Praise his name!

2 Likes

I’ve been working with Duke Sallos for a few weeks on some relationship problems. One of the things I asked for help with was sex. My sex life with my boyfriend had gotten stale. And I’ve been really self conscious and in my head about it. I asked Duke Sallos to help me push past that and have the passionate crazy sex we used to share. Last night, he delivered! It was like an out of body experience. Like something took over both of us. Sallos is good and I’m so happy to be working with him! Hail Sallos!

2 Likes

Please do not keep opening threads just to praise a spirit. It clutters the forum. We already have a thread specifically for this:

Plus, you already opened a thread previously and should have posted in that one.

Flagged for the mods to merge.

1 Like

Ok. Will do. Thanks for letting me know.