Hail Sallos! Thank you Sallos!

Preach!

3 Likes

can you give me a few pointers or many :frowning_face: . Iā€™m new and I tried to evoke him today and I didnā€™tā€™ get any response from him:

hereā€™s what I didā€¦I am New to getting in contact with spiritsā€¦ with that being said please excuse my Ignorance if I Say something that incorrect.

I tried to Invoke Duke Sallos, around 4 pm this afternoon, not sure if everything went according to as it should be: Iā€™m sure I messed up somewhere.
I made a circle, approx 4ft wide, placed 1 black (chime candle) on every cardinal point (ESWN in that order), placed two Red Ceremony candles and a small white candle a bit in front of the red candles ( I believe Sallos in on the WEST, thatā€™s why I placed my altar facing the west, not sure if thatā€™s correct). was that right???
called on the guardians of the E, S, W, N, and the sky to watch over the circleā€¦ I lid the white candle first, then the incense, meditated a bitā€¦ lit the 2 red candles and drew my inverted pentagram (black pen) on a 3-inch paper (precut) took out the premade sigil of Duke Sallos stared at it for while, saying SERENA, ALORA, SALLOS, AKENā€¦ over and over. The Red Candle on my right crackled a few times, then I proceeded to take my Petition out and read it out loud and in my head as well.
There was no sound, smell, no contact or anything out of the normalā€¦ I burned the petition and the sigilā€¦ thanked the spirits that were here and thanked the guardians, put out the flame from the white candle then the red candles (right then left side) and extinguished the Black candles (E, S, W, N) turned my lights on and clean upā€¦

Did I do it right???

I really want this to workā€¦ If anyone has tried it and it worked please show me howā€¦

1 Like

were you able to see and speak to Sallos?

2 Likes

Have you just recently become involved in the occult?
I think you should forget everything you think you know about how this is supposed to work and focus more on how it actually works. The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you instead you have to make sense of it.

4 Likes

Yes, I just Recently got Involved in the Occult.
Thank you

2 Likes

Hail Duke Sallos !!!

1 Like