Hail Sallos! Thank you Sallos!

Again not completely sure that I’m doing it right…but I feel as if I am cuz of the little bit of progress.

2 Likes

Well you are doing is what’s known as " lusting for results" and it’s one of the things that will fuck up your magick faster that just about anything. Chill, and trust in the Duke, trust, he’s got this. :wink:

3 Likes

I understand that if I lust for results I’ll mess everything up…but how do I know I did it right in the first place? And I do fully respect and trust Sallos

1 Like

You said it yourself: there are some signs. Let the man work, trust your magick, otherwise it will become a self fullfiling prophecy and it won’t work because you believe it won’t.

4 Likes

I can relate to this. Duke sallos knew what was good for me.

4 Likes

Thank you guys. Youve been an amazing help

2 Likes

Hail Sallos!! I had faith in my magic and I successfully put it out of my mind. Me and my ex have now been back together for a week and a half and we moved back in together 5 days ago. Sallos is helping me with all the things I need to do in my life to keep this relationship going and happy. I now have a job interview in a few days, me and my boyfriend are agreeing on almost everything and coming up with simple solutions for stuff we dont agree on. Tgis is the happiest we’ve been in a long time and sverything seems to be going right. Thank you Sallos!! Sallos is so amazing and helpful!!

22 Likes

Whelp, someone managed to pull this one off!

Congratulations on your success.

3 Likes

That’s good to hear!!! Started working with Duke Sallos just a few days ago and ever since I did that, I’ve been having unusual vivid dreams! There are clues in those dreams too! (They are really good dreams, though). I haven’t seen the results yet but I know he’s helping me. Hail Duke Sallos! :heart:

4 Likes

Just keep ur chin up. Like others have told me just have faith in ur magic, be respectful to whomever u call on, and most importantly once ur done with talking to demon, god, godess or whichever entity u choose put it out of ur mind. Never dwell on it. I took me about 2 weeks to see any results and each day is getting better. I still havent received all that I asked for. But Sallos has shown me results and I keep faith in him. Always keep good on any promises or offerings u make. Hail Sallos!! And best of luck and majic to you!

5 Likes

Yes ofc! I have so much respect for Duke Sallos. :heart: I have problems with my ex too. Congrats on your success! What sort of signs have you noticed btw?

1 Like

After a few days from working with him. I had a dream and in that dream, a kid came to me for a handshake. The handshake was like ’ Your deal is done’. While he was shaking my hand, I had sleep paralysis. My body was shaking a lot. I knew he was Sallos.

2 Likes

Woah!!! I had a dream after evoking Duke Sallos! In that dream, my ex messaged me on my birthday which is 4 days from now and I knew from that moment that my requests have been fulfilled. I was using my phone in that dream and when I received that message, I looked at the time on my phone and it was 22:22. I woke up right away. I was overjoyed and didnt want to lust for results but that was amazing!

5 Likes

Great experience! Just make sure you don’t become desperate. Being desperate will hinder your process.

2 Likes

I wanted to cry when I woke up and didnt mind the 22:22 number but when I looked it up here in BALG, it is an indication that the problem I have right now will soon be resolved. Hail Duke Sallos! He’s the first demon I evoked :sob::sob:

5 Likes

He was my first demon, too!

3 Likes

Trying my best not to be desperate and didnt want to lust for results but i cant help my excitement. :sob:

3 Likes

Nothing is wrong with being excited. There’s a difference between Lusting for results and desiring results.

3 Likes

I was about to ask that :flushed: Btw, I searched on this forum and can’t seem to find any clear answer for lusting for results. Would you mind elaborating it? Im sorry im still confused :worried:

1 Like

When you think about it. Just think “thats gonna be great” and push it back out of ur mind. Lusting for results would be continually thinking and dwelling about it or continually trying other spells or demons…just have faith in what I have done and let it go. And sometimes you wont get what I asked for but he’ll show you why and lead you to something better…my first sign was my ex cancelling our stuff with family court and telling me he wanted to talk to me…now things are working perfectly for us…im still waiting for the last 2 things I asked for but I know it’ll happen in time. I just have to keep faith in Sallos and know that its in his hands now. Good luck

5 Likes