Hail Sallos! Thank you Sallos!

Thank you Sallos for coming through for me and delivering powerful results on a very important love matter. I asked Sallos to make the target feel a deep love for only me, that causes a strong craving and determination to express that love to only me. Sallos has definitely delivered amazing results, and the target said “I love you”, which I was very appreciative of. I highly suggest working with this powerful spirit. Just make sure you read about how to work with Goetia spirits first from a reliable source. I used a ritual from the book Demons of Magick by The Gallery of Magick. Thank you again Sallos! <3

34 Likes

i tried to evoke duke sallos yesterday although i’m not sure if it worked! this morning my target had blocked me on social media!!
How did you evoke him?
i personally made a small paper book with his sigil, wrote inside my targets name and date of birth, sat in a bath tub and focused on the sigil, then finishing my bath i got up and pricked myself under my eye and dropped my blood on the top half of his sigil, then saying that i would drop blood on the bottom half after i had seen results.
do you think what i did will suffice as an offering?
hoping to rekindle love with an ex boyfriend.

3 Likes

Did you use any protection?

1 Like

Does the book say that or you used your ingenuity? Don’t feel bad but I think it’s stupid to mess with the eyes… why not a finger prick?

1 Like

That’s amazing! Hail Duke Sallos :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

i actually have a blood clot ish thing under my left eye, i tend to prick it sometimes if it becomes too noticeable. it’s definitley not directly under my eye, but it’s the easiest way to get a significant amount of blood!

2 Likes

I try to summon Duke but i fail nothing happen :frowning: i do not know whats wrong i am doing

1 Like

Hi all, question regarding a Sallos working from the Gordon Winterfield book- does Moon phase or planetary/day of the week matter for this nature of working for love reconciliation? I just want to do it in the best environment for success. Apologies if I missed a convo on this topic elsewhere on the site. Thank you! Hail Sallos!

1 Like

Welcome @feysobriquet. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I’ve been wondering does Duke Sallos work with man to man or woman to woman love? Specifically I’m curious of man to man, last year my bf broke up with me and I want him back bad lol but I don’t want to waste his time if he doesn’t specialize or associate with the lgbt.

1 Like

Welcome @CLOUD. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Hail Sallos. Me and my ex are now talking. I want us to be together but I know that’ll take more time. Does anyone else still work with Sallos and is willing to helo me?

4 Likes

I work with Duke Sallos he brought me my soulmate what is your question?

5 Likes

He does you’re totally fine.

2 Likes

First you need to understand what evocation is really all about. I hope this helps.

1 Like

How long did it take to get ur soul mate? And should I have asked for a specific timelime when I asked him to help…and I’m not sure I even did right? But I’m keeping the faith in Sallos that I did because I’m slowly getting results, even tho my ex is still saying there’s no chance of a relationship but we can be friends…i just hope I did it right and

2 Likes

About 3 months I think but here’s what you need to ask yourself and what you need to understand about the Duke. He’s not going to let you fuck yourself here ok. If you ex is straight up telling you he doesn’t want you then you need to ask yourself if he’s actually even right for you and be honest with yourself. Because if the Duke knows what’s in your mind heart and soul and his and sees a general lack of compatibility he’s not going to let you make that mistake. See sometimes what we want is not what we need and sometimes we don’t know what we need until we have found it.

9 Likes

OP was working with penny divination, maybe she should try it to see if this is or isn’t the case?

By the way, is always great to see you, man.

3 Likes

Thanks Ive been busy but trying to pop in here and make my rounds when I can :wink:

4 Likes

See my ex is telling me he doesnt think its worth trying to work out. But up until today he wouldnt even talk to me now hes telling me we can be friends. And he said maybe someday in the future we may try again but hes not going to push he. He also told me to day that hes still in love with me…so I’m seeing progress but its not as fast as I’d hoped and not as strong as I hoped…any ideas on how to making it stronger?

3 Likes