Hail King Paimon!

He really likes sweet things that give energy but his favorite offering is probably wine I guess.

4 Likes

Very splendid! I loved reading about your experiences…

That’s amazing Lilith. I’ve been trying to work with great King Paimon for almost a month now (don’t laugh) and I’ve been having the most extraordinary things happen in waking and on the astral plane. The other night I woke up at 3:33a.m. and saw this bright, bright orange orb in my room and the first thing I thought of was King Paimon–I sleep with his signal on my nightstand. To see Him as you did sounds beyond words amazing!

3 Likes

I saw this orange ball too, plus I was trying to evoke the Beelzebub. I’m confused now.

Im new here read this one page and decided to join. I have been in contact with paimon, which no ritual was involved in which was impressive to Paimon and my lack of fear. My way of contact cannot be disclosed. At times he communicates with me and I thought I was losing it its been over 4 years of contact. When I read this it comfirmed many conversations his directness and helpfulness to me I truly love paimon like a dear friend. :black_heart: Its great that you all are here existing amd open up the doors.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @numba9 ! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

It’s good to have you here!
King Paimon, is a really amazing spirit, I’ve been working with him for many lifetimes and me and him share a lot. He’s an amazing and helpful mentor and friend.

Please address him as King Paimon though. It’s out of respect.

7 Likes

Thank u so Much For It is always with much respect to King Paimon.
And to you as well. I am waiting for comfirmation. thanks again

2 Likes

Good evening are you still working with King Paimon?

1 Like

Yes, I always do!

Do u do any ritual for other people?

No, I don’t do that.

2 Likes

Can you help me ?

1 Like

I can tell you without a doubt and confirm King Paimon has some things planned this next year (in fact, some years to come). Currently I’m working on some things with Belphegor but after that it’s on to King Paimon’s instruction for me personally.

3 Likes

@Blackflag16 I know, right?

@IslandEmpress With what?

1 Like

Absolutely! I feel as though his light is rising. Not since the days of old has it been like this. But once his former glory is reestablished, you watch how the work we all are doing with him is going to get supercharged. Eyes have not seen the creativity and sorcery that he has in store for those that ally and path work with him. All I can say to people who are being drawn to him or who are on the fence about him…CALL HIM…call him

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: New lookin for some guidance

Thank you very much for sharing. Hail King Paimon!!!

2 Likes

I’m very interested in working with king paimon and have done alot of research into him and also tried evoking him but am unsure if he had come. None of the signs others have pointed out had happened. I was hoping you could help to further my knowledge into him and possibly help form a relationship if willing.

1 Like

Before anything else, have you opened your astral senses? You won’t be able to hear him nor feel him, if you haven’t done so.

1 Like