Hail King Paimon!

Yes, I second that. In the very first evocation, I couldn’t see him because I was not skilled enough as a magician, but later on when I actualy managed to open King Paimon’s sigil, I “saw” a king on a throne that looked very seriously and I was surprised how much respect he showed to me. There I was, too inexperienced, I was too scared to speak to him, to be honest, so I wrote everything on a piece of paper. He actually stood up from his throne to take this " letter" I wrote to him. And said to me " Very well." And vanished. That was the beginning of working with this great king. Later on he gave me the best advice I ever got. It’s something personal, so I will not write it here, but he will really help any serious magician. So I encourage you guys that feel his calling to take take that step and evoke him. Hail great King Paimon!

9 Likes

Short and sweet: manifest the powers of the 7 deadly Kings of Hell and 6 deadly Gods of Hell in me : Thanks for being my my slave owner, for me to be lead to an unforgettable experience in 7 deadly sins living up to your expectation and your infinite vision for me, to become like you at this moment and eternity So let it be so."

1 Like

Hi,i’m new here.I need guidance on King Paimon.I was trying to evoke another spirit,but in a different way King Paimon came in,so i’m trying to have a communication with him,but i can not,i’m not understanding what’s wrong.Anyone who has contact with King Paimon can help me?

1 Like

I can help you talk to him

4 Likes

As I was working with another spirit and suddenly everything changed and King Paimon came, but I can not talk to him, does he want to talk to me, or am i crazy?

1 Like

Please post an introduction in the Intro thread before posting further:

It’s one of the few rules of the forum.

1 Like

He then wants your attention. I suggest you to summon him and try to talk to him. If you can’t hear him just try to connect more with him and listen to your “inner voice”.

4 Likes

I’ll try a second time then, because the first one failed.

I did not intend to work with him, I prepared to evoke another, but it did not work, it was when king paimon came to mind and I went to get information, I already called, I already tried to call him several times but still could not get in touch, more I also can not recall another spirit, King Paimon is not leaving the situation clear.

I believe that you should learn more about the spirit and connect deeper with him. Use his sigil to summon him for it’ll make things easier.

But from my experience, when you call King Paimon, he comes even if you don’t feel him there.
Perhaps try to meditate and think of him and try to talk to him that way.

3 Likes

amazing , making me so happy about such great experience

Do you work with king often? I was going to give him offerings (food and drink) and obviously very very respectful. I’d ask him for his help with getting my artwork out to the public and spread viral. Maybe the next album make a song for him.

1 Like

I work with him for many lifetimes. I believe he would like your offer.

3 Likes

What is his favorite offering ? And thanks for your time friend!

1 Like

He really likes sweet things that give energy but his favorite offering is probably wine I guess.

4 Likes

Very splendid! I loved reading about your experiences…

That’s amazing Lilith. I’ve been trying to work with great King Paimon for almost a month now (don’t laugh) and I’ve been having the most extraordinary things happen in waking and on the astral plane. The other night I woke up at 3:33a.m. and saw this bright, bright orange orb in my room and the first thing I thought of was King Paimon–I sleep with his signal on my nightstand. To see Him as you did sounds beyond words amazing!

3 Likes

I saw this orange ball too, plus I was trying to evoke the Beelzebub. I’m confused now.

Im new here read this one page and decided to join. I have been in contact with paimon, which no ritual was involved in which was impressive to Paimon and my lack of fear. My way of contact cannot be disclosed. At times he communicates with me and I thought I was losing it its been over 4 years of contact. When I read this it comfirmed many conversations his directness and helpfulness to me I truly love paimon like a dear friend. :black_heart: Its great that you all are here existing amd open up the doors.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @numba9 ! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like