Hail King Belial!

King Belial has come through in an amazing way. He has helped me leave my job within a day and he has kept me out of trouble with the law. He’s done both of these things in record time. Not even twenty fours hours passed by when I was able to leave my job. Thanks Belial!!

5 Likes

Someone threatening to sue in the work place? Now all you have to do is ask him to bring you a new better job.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:2, topic:8402”]Someone threatening to sue in the work place? Now all you have to do is ask him to bring you a new better job.[/quote] Nothing like that lol. Just a ticket. It’s taken care of now. A job is the next thing on the agenda.

King Belial is amazing,he does know how to make you feel alive again

all the good things,pleasure,good girls,good food,a good job…

=)

Yeah Belial is the best also for me. I think his enn, which you can find in EAK books, is powerful to evoke him

The other gods have important functions and roles, but not like Belial brcause he rules both the physical and spiritual. You cannot evolve without the physical, as without it you would Starve, rot, be killed before you could evolve…where Spiritual Protections (Belial) of a physical nature are needed. Highly encouraged you make your own relationship with Belial unique. When we are taken care of in the physical it allows us to perfect our afterlife which is also our Reincarnations. It is not much different than having a family as one must be prepared to work to build it.

Yes definetely Hail King Belial, as he taught me what is really important closer to home…take care of yourself first, before being a Useful idiot to other peoples cause or trying to make them richer (i.e. helping others out before helping yourself out). He even told me that no other demon under the control of any others would get in my way as he would intervene and crush them…I experienced this as Belial was as a Super Heavy Black Shadow of dense Light Energy.

Edit to Add:

A future vision I had. The Divine (Devic) Wings of Belial.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:6, topic:8402”]The other gods have important functions and roles, but not like Belial brcause he rules both the physical and spiritual. You cannot evolve without the physical, as without it you would Starve, rot, be killed before you could evolve…where Spiritual Protections (Belial) of a physical nature are needed. Highly encouraged you make your own relationship with Belial unique. When we are taken care of in the physical it allows us to perfect our afterlife which is also our Reincarnations. It is not much different than having a family as one must be prepared to work to build it.

Yes definetely Hail King Belial, as he taught me what is really important closer to home…take care of yourself first, before being a Useful idiot to other peoples cause or trying to make them richer (i.e. helping others out before helping yourself out). He even told me that no other demon under the control of any others would get in my way as he would intervene and crush them…I experienced this as Belial was as a Super Heavy Black Shadow of dense Light Energy.

Edit to Add:

A future vision I had. The Divine (Devic) Wings of Belial.[/quote]

Belial is extraordinary

A post was split to a new topic: Help Destroying A Friendship