Hail Dantalion

This post is for the praise of THE GREAT Dantalion !!,

He did what Seemed IMPOSSIBLE for me … He got my Ex back to me …
Getting her back was was my main reason for getting into occult…

First of all let me tell you … I got nearly 5 readings done on " if it was possible to get my ex back ". All of them said that it was impossible and i must move on in life…

There were these problems in getting her back…

• No communication between us for nearly 1.5 years
  • We were in a long distance relationship
  • she had blocked me from facebook… WhatsApp etc…so there was no way I could contact her

Seems impossible ???
Not for dantalion…I evoked him …ask told him what I want… He told me a Way to contact her in return for an offering he asked for…

Dantalion did EXACTLY The same I asked him to do… All blocks that were standing in between me and my ex were removed INSTANTLY …

P.S :- all this wouldn’t have been possible without the help of my little * NON BIOLOGICAL *brother ARCANE … He held channelling sessions with dantalion on my behalf… And he helped in building my ability to hear spirits …

Now me and my ex are happily talking to each other :slight_smile:

Dantalion thank you for what you did for me…

Hail hail Dantalion… You are the BEST … Let there be peace between us AMEN !

11 Likes

Non-biological little brother,mind you.We’re all kin and kith here.

Blessings and giggles on you,and congrats.

2 Likes

Guys, you are amazing - but i wonder why would the readings be so wrong?

Well,we don’t know anything about them,besides the fact that they said it was impossible.So,adhi69may have exaggerated or the likes.

Even if he hadn’t,readings are never set in stone.The future can be changed…probably.

That’s one complicated philosophical debate that will be tackled on another occasion.

Well,we don’t know anything about them,besides the fact that they said it was impossible.So,adhi69may have exaggerated or the likes.

Even if he hadn’t,readings are never set in stone.The future can be changed…probably.

That’s one complicated philosophical debate that will be tackled on another occasion.[/quote]
Lol i am not exaggerating things… If you want I can show you the screenshot of one such reading in pm… It was by a highly experienced person ( don’t wanna name him/her )

Well i dunno maybe the readings can be interpret many in many ways, and since your spell was some sort of a taboo the person thought that “it cannot work” but anyways its cool that it did! i just hope that we can get the readings at least 98% accurate, so even if things look bad they could tell us how to act correctly.

Readings detect probabilities, but magick diverts things in non-probablistic ways - in other words, the way they were NOT likely to go left to run their natural course.

Some cool stuff! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!

Also, they always say that the best readings are the ones that don’t come true.

EDIT TO ADD:

As a reader there are a few times when I really hope that my reading does not come true. I hope that by showing my clients the obstacles that face them and giving advice and ways to overcome those obstacles they move forward with a game plan on how to proceed.

Also Dantalion is great, glad to see you went with him/her instead of a more coercive King Paimon

If you’re worried that my reading for you indicated the impossibility of getting your ex back, by all means call me out by name. If you do, though, I would think it most straightforward for the whole reading to be provided, because it may turn out that no one else really comes away from the reading with that sentiment.

If you weren’t talking about mine, never mind then! I just want to be sure and clear the air about that one, reputation, ego, and all that (to be honest!).

Regardless, congrats on the success and the results, taking charge of your own fate and fortune is awesome and empowering stuff!

Update : Dantalion continues to work wonders for me… Yesterday she ( my ex ) blocked me … Because I asked her to " eat her poop " lol… I was joking… But she took it seriously… She said " don’t ever contact me again " and blocked me from facebook…

Then I contacted dantalion and asked him about this… He told me that this was temporary and she will unblock me soon…and said that if I want quick results …i should burn a White candle on top of sigil and Ask him to do …what I want.

So I did burnt a white candle and Asked Dantalion… To make my Ex unblock me and message me first…

And within 15 minutes… LITERALLY 15 min… She unblocked me and sent me a pic of her :slight_smile:

That’s the fastest result I’ve ever got !

Hail dantalion :smiley:

7 Likes

DaaaaFuq :DDD

I’m confused about how good Dantalion suddenly works for you, am i missing something forth so relative long i must have had to wait for some results of spells not by Dantalion but someone else. I’m not blaming anyone thought.

But yeah cool! except as an future advice don’t try to get her eat feces too much! girls usually don’t like that.

I’d wish to see the reading you got thought.

Hello Arcane. I was wondering if you would be able to help me as well. I have been trying to evoke Dantalion for a problem similar to HellDevil but haven’t had any luck with making contact.

welp…since this has been bumped, i figured id ask you about how things turned out with your ex. Did danttalion continue to help?

2 Likes

Each time you speak to Duke Dantalion or ask of him a request what do you do? Do you offer him the same items?

I know that is old post, but I wonder how Dantalion could given instructions? “it’s temporary, but you can give me a candle…”

Hi @Iga, that member hasn’t been on the forum in years, so more than likely you won’t get a response. If you have a particular question you can search for the answer and if you can’t find it, feel free to start a new topic.