Hail Clauneck!

Not too long ago, I petitioned Clauneck for financial help. I’ve been struggling for years, working my tail off, and never getting ahead.

Within a couple of months, I’ve fully paid down my credit card and had money left over. That hasn’t happened in YEARS. I’ve been able to land far more overtime hours at work than I ever would have expected. My 401K and stock portfolio are, surprisingly, doing much better than expected, and have had a big boost this year after floundering last year. I also unexpectedly was able to pick up a particularly coveted collectible (a birthday gift for a loved one) for far less than expected.

I know it’s only the beginning, but I can’t wait to share more stories of financial victory with Clauneck. Next goal: get my hands on enough money to start buying up real estate.

Hail Clauneck!

15 Likes

Ave Clauneck! I’m happy to hear you’re doing well, I hope that many more fruits and gifts come your way.

1 Like

Wow, thats superb…Lucifers treasurer is amazing indeed. Hail Clauneck

2 Likes

Updated: my credit card is paid, my rent is paid, I have money left over from my last paycheck (getting paid again in a week), I unexpectedly sold several items that have been listed online for a while (not for much, but every little bit helps), and I picked up more overtime at work this week, which is unusual this early in the month :grin:

Ave Clauneck!

1 Like

Updated: rent paid, credit card paid, about $1500 left in the bank, 401k is making significantly more than expected, stock portfolio still doing well. This is the happiest my bank account has been in years and it is SUCH a relief to not have to worry about money all the time.

Ave Clauneck!

5 Likes

that’s really awesome.
might try that too!
So I found his sigil. do I just, draw it and try to charge it and then write my own petition to him?

Well, I chanted his enn until I sensed his presence (also lit a green candle and set out an offering), then had a conversation with him. But I don’t see any reason why a written petition wouldn’t work; occultists have used them for centuries.

1 Like

Felicitation :tada: :partying_face:

• I too can attest for Clauneck, he tends to work fairly fast
1 Like