Had a strange experience... not sure what to make of it

So I’ve been doing a specific ritual as taught by E.A. in BaLG. It’s the candle spell to influence someone. I’ve also attempted evocation in this matter. Anyway, so short story, the person I’m trying to influence is someone I had a long and good relationship with. That’s all I’ll bore you with. So today I was walking down the street doing some exercise and I looked to my right and she was right there walking next to me. It was like a ghost in there was a clear outline and I could make her out completely. I turned my head back and then again to the side and she was gone. It hasn’t happened again. This was such a weird experience and not one I’ve ever had before. Could it have been some kind of energy? Lucid dreaming/visualization? My third eye opening even more? I just don’t know what to make of this.

Interesting ,

Im no expert but i would imagine you viewed the visualization that you created whilst doing the candle spell , did it look familiar to what you visualised while doing the candle spell operation?
Like same clothes or hair etc?

Keep me updated i would like to know how this goes for you.

Reminds me of this: Vardøger.

But it might not be.

Solomon, the appearance was the same as in my visualization except in the clothes she was wearing. Her hair was the same, face, body, etc. Before I turned my head back she looked at me, while she was walking, and smiled. It was a comforting feeling, like my rituals are in full effect. I have no doubt that the magick is manifesting. When it will manifest fully I don’t know, but it will. I just know I have more work to do in this matter.

Eva, it would make sense that my experience is similar to the link you posted since I have been pouring my will into the magick and this apparition, for lack of a better word would be appearing as a precursor to my desire fully manifesting in the physical realm. I’m not one to overextend magical workings but I feel my work is not done yet. Perhaps an evocation to get information on what this was.

Nevertheless, this was the strangest, yet most profound experience I’ve ever had.

[quote=“TheDark, post:4, topic:5715”]Solomon, the appearance was the same as in my visualization except in the clothes she was wearing. Her hair was the same, face, body, etc. Before I turned my head back she looked at me, while she was walking, and smiled. It was a comforting feeling, like my rituals are in full effect. I have no doubt that the magick is manifesting. When it will manifest fully I don’t know, but it will. I just know I have more work to do in this matter.

Eva, it would make sense that my experience is similar to the link you posted since I have been pouring my will into the magick and this apparition, for lack of a better word would be appearing as a precursor to my desire fully manifesting in the physical realm. I’m not one to overextend magical workings but I feel my work is not done yet. Perhaps an evocation to get information on what this was.

Nevertheless, this was the strangest, yet most profound experience I’ve ever had.[/quote]
The dark, this is good and shows that your will is def. strong. Ive noticed before when I would do a simple ritual, if I didnt completely let go of that desire for mine to come into fruition, I would still be thinking about that raise or about the new girl on the block. The mind is so powerful that at times we cannot control what we see or say. This might have been cause of “not letting go of desire” that is just as equally important as why we did the ritual in the first place.
On another note, I do think that your desire will manifest, thats is just a good luck sign hehe.