Gypsy Gods of Wrath

So guys I need some names of powerful gypsy grimoires. Any of you guys working with the Gypsy deities? It seems their black dark workings are very powerful.
Are they related with ahrimanic witchkraft?

3 Likes

Well, to my knowledge, Gypsies or Romani have some correlations with Persian nomads, which could have some dark Zoroastrian traditions, which could account for the Ahrimanic Witchcraft, since Ahriman is a Persian Dark God of Destruction. So, just off the top of my head, I suspect they are related. Though I’m open to the real Ahrimanic experts to clarify this. I just felt like I needed to give you my opinion on the matter.

2 Likes

Gypsy people pass on info about rituals in an oral manner. There are a few books, more like folkloric study, that present incantations and such practices. I have a folder somewhere if you’re curious.

3 Likes

Great!!! I would be more than glad to throw a glance :sun_with_face:

Thanks a lot! Very interesting insight :sun_with_face:

I’m very curious!

2 Likes

@ParagonSage91 i won’t have access to my laptop for the next 5-6 days or so, once i do i’ll go through the stuff and make a post about it.

2 Likes

SECRET MAGIC SPELLS OF THE ROMANY GYPSIES, C.McGiolla Cathain, M. McGrath.

5 Likes

I have that one, it’s okay. It’s a small booklet and with your basic work in it, money, love, revenge… mostly candle magick. Only thing I don’t like about it is that it has incantations but no translations which I think is weird. The only deity I remember being mentioned in it was Ra.

2 Likes

The Romani I believe have their ancient origins in Egypt. I’d start there, but keep in mind that things grow and change and evolve. Secondly it’s a very closed off culture that is notoriously hostile towards outsiders. For that reason alone, finding genuine information will be very difficult. They also will have Incorporated other spirits into their system based on family tradition and where that particular bloodline spent the most time traveling through.

5 Likes

So i found a work where it says that in the Gypsy magic originally Goddess Kali was important and a horned manly God similar to Cernunnos.

1 Like

http://www.imninalu.net/traditionsroma.htm

Interesting:
Sherkano - the Serpent, Beng
Halla - Lilith first woman and Mother of Cain
The importance of frogs

And there is Goddess Bibi who is kind of vampire and interested in blood.

Ishtar is mentioned

1 Like

Interesting topic. Have you seen anywhere in the Gypsy grinories a mention of the evil eye? It’s a technique which I hear the Gypsies are very good at. They can telepathically put you into a trance and make you do whatever they want without saying a thing…

1 Like