Guys im new here

Guys im new here, and ive been watching videos in youtube about satanism and all. I would like to start to follow lucifer and follow him and also hekate. Is it okay if i follow hekate and lucifer and same time? Do offerings for both of them
Im sorry for my english my language is sinhala, i do not have anyone to ask from this country most of them are islam buddhist and catholic. Also i would like to set up a temporary place for offering in my home. Thak you guys :pray:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. It is a rule here that all new members must properly introduce themselves so please make a post in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick.

1 Like

Yes, its okay. In fact there’s a “tradition” (not very old) that has Hekate, Lucifer and Belial as the primary P(m)atrons, called Primal craft. Good stuff in my opinion. I believe Asenath Mason also works with both, though not sure. Koetting tends to work with every entity he feels like, though I haven’t heard of him working with Hekate :thinking:
Hekate and Lucifer are the beings I myself work with the most, by the way.

Thank you for the information really appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face: what types of food can i offer to lucifer and hekate? Or do they like anything
Im not asking for anything in return yet but im going through tough phase in my life… im suffering from depression and anxiety and a bad break up. I need guidance
Actually im lost
Listening to those chanting rituals about lucifer in youtube calms my mind . I got no help

I think honey cakes of some kind are traditional for Hekate. I often use flowers and incense as offerings, alcoholic beverages less often and actual food pretty rarely in comparison.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: