Guys help me out

So I read in this forum that every night after chanting belials enn if u kiss the sigil and place it under the pillow and sleep the progress gets a lot faster so I tried it and in my dream it was like there was some function or party going on and there were many ppl and a man was sitting next to me and was talking to me suddenly he bent down to kiss my cheek I moved away and he told me “ why you can kiss me but I can’t even kiss you on your cheek?’ I dint get him I just told him that there are many people around . After that I woke up and I’m confused whether it was belial or not And if I offended him can you pls help me out I’m in a dilemma

1 Like

Probably was him. And he was probably just teasing you. Just keep working wiyh him and you’ll be fine. Deities often appear in dreams

2 Likes

Reminds me what my overly religious grandma forced us to do. Ew.

2 Likes

:flushed::flushed::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

If you are daring, you can do that same ritual with the Enn and sigil, and add, ""Come into me, Possess me Ride me ( piggy back, like horse and rider, nothing sexual. ).Again, only if you are daring and want this experience. I cannot say what would happen. But I definitely would take that risk/chance.

1 Like

Ok I will try this today . Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like