Guardian demon?

I saw a article talking about guardian demon is it true

2 Likes

Very. You may have just one or you may have 5-6. I have about 5 and am currently working with Ba’al who is my 1st Guardian Demon, and who is now my patron. Working with your Guardians can be some of the most beneficial workings you do, because they do know you best, I would say even better than you know yourself.

3 Likes

How do you find who’s your guardian demon? I used a pendelum and I got nothing but I did only see if they were of the goatia.

1 Like

I went to the astral planes, and literally said “I call for all my guardian demons” and they all just came

2 Likes

Pick a demon, summon them and ask. If they say no, then keep moving down the list until you find them.

1 Like

I wish I could unfortunately not that advanced. How can a beginner find out?

1 Like

Even a beginner can find out through what I just told you.

However, if the problem is just being unable to communicate with them, then I’d first recommend developing your astral senses. You can find out how to do this by using the forum’s search function. There are tons of tutorials on how to do this.

Otherwise, your guardian will show themselves when they feel the time is right.

3 Likes

There’s also this method: http://thekingpaimon.com/how-to-find-your-guardian-demon/

2 Likes

I had Azazel pop up. Thanks I’m working on them right now although my problem is that I get distracted fast. I’m ooh a goldfish! :smile:

2 Likes

I saved the site. I’m going to try this once I get off work. Thanks!

2 Likes