Guardian Demon

Hey, hope you guys are doing well!

I’ve been asking myself for a week now who my guardian demon is. The idea was told to me by a friend, he’s got his knowledge from the Luciferian Goetia by Michael Ford, where dates of demons have been listed. He told me that if the date of my birth matches with the date of a demon,then that’s my guardian, but I honestly don’t believe that, its like those angel sites telling you if you’re born on July then Michael is your guardian,it’s BS.

So I come to this forum for answers. How can I contact my guardian and how do I know who my guardian is?

2 Likes

Not everyone has one so no one can really tell you. Guardian angels and guardian demons aren’t the only forms of guardians and not everyone has either.

5 Likes

Really I thought everyone have a guardian angel, or a guardian demon they day they are born?

Nope, some have neither some have something widely different, some simply have their ancestors.

Well I believe everyone has a guardian angel and ancestral spirits. But I do believe not everyone has a Guardian demon, especially non-practitioners.

1 Like

I did not have one until I was baptized, but later I sent her away. I have neither a guardian angel, nor guardian demon. My guardians are Fae entities.

why not?

Well I was referring to religious people or atheists. Since they despise demons and the latter doesn’t believe in their existence. But since I’m with demons the most, I’m guessing I have a guardian. I just don’t know who or how to find out.

1 Like

Really? have you tried finding a medium or someone who do tarot reading?

divine if you have one, meditate and call out to whatever guardian you have. Who and what you work with doesn’t necessarily determine if you have a guardian from that specific race or at all but it’s still always worth looking into.

3 Likes

The only surefire way that I know of would be to pick a demon that interests you, get into contact with them and ask. If they say no, move on to the next one.

2 Likes

Well I did tarot readings. Got the King of wands, after a week I did another reading and got Ace of swords. Doesn’t match any spirit I’ve looked up.

1 Like

Well I asked Azazel if he’s my guardian but haven’t gotten a response yet.

1 Like

Good idea. I did that Paimon paimon tell me my guardian thing someone posted on this forum and the name Azazel popped up, I contacted him but haven’t gotten a response, which led me to believe he’s not.

1 Like

Update: I tried a different method today, inspired by an article that has been shared a lot on this forum. I sat down, headed north and searched up the sigils online, I said their name and asked if the demon I’m currently holding the sigil of is my guardian. A lot of Nos. Then I tried King Belial, and guess what? The pendulum swung yes. I couldn’t believe it so I asked like 20 times if he is my guardian. Always a yes.

Just now I finished a yes or no tarot reading and asked if Belial truly was my guardian and the emperor card came up. I looked online if it means yes or no and it means yes.

I don’t wanna be overly joyful because I don’t want to believe in something that might be wrong. But all signs point to it being correct.

What do you guys think? :thinking:

1 Like

Look up, “spirit guide.” :wink:

1 Like

Lol the first thing I saw was “Lucifer wants me to kill my spirit guide” :skull:

2 Likes

What in the absurdity :smiley:

First off I just want to preface with tarot try to be careful with denoting anything ‘yes or no’ since Tarot itself is based on hidden meanings. Look at the symbolism of the card and see the answer you get. However, I would definitely say that The Emperor would be pretty reassuring when it comes to Belial.

To answer your main question, your best bet is to follow your gut and ask him! If working with Belial is something that you can see yourself doing, plan it out and invoke/evoke him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes