Group working, I am, I will

This is a thread for self-fulfilling magick. You write it, you think it, others see it, and they acknowledge it. Essentially, one big ass spell working on the frequent. Do as many times for different things as you like. Also, dont ask for help or for others to do for you.

Stick to the rules, if you name others aggressively expect either flagging, banhammering from @Lady_Eva , or Belial raping you.

I’ll start,

I am ready for what’s next in my life, for better or worse. My magick will grow, I will see more cash flow, and they will reveal themselves unto me.

“I am Jack’s complete lack of surprise.”

22 Likes

This is going to be an awesome and powerful thread, i can feel it

I am filled with discipline as i tread the path that i choose.
My senses will develop, my magick will improve and I will become financially stable.

12 Likes

“I am Jack’s raging bile duct”

5 Likes

I am the mother i instill i empower i teach i protect i teach you to lick and heal your own wounds. I bring a underworld of justice. I need to love myself now my demon seeds are capable. I will let my demons feast on my enemies as i learn self love.

9 Likes

I am the one who walks in the twilight, with the brightest light and deepest darkness pay heed to my will. Intention with a whisper and steel to quake the very Earth. I shall leave a legacy to last a thousand years, in those secret circles where even the light of the moon doesn’t reach.

10 Likes

I am, I am, I am.
I will turn this mess around, one day.

8 Likes

I am the embodiement of the loving lioness and the fierice she-wolf. I am my own queen. I am…powerful…intelligent…and will endure through the end

7 Likes

I’m strong
I’m disciplined
I’m charming
I’m elegant
I endure till the end and far beyond
I’m sexually succesfull with both women and men
I’m a seductor
I’m sexually attractive
I’m a warrior
I’m powerful
I have strong magickal powers
I’m rich
Money flows easily and abundantly unto me
I’m happy and prosperous
I’m confident
I’m muscular and fit
I’m healthy
I have no shame
I have no guilt
I have no regrets

8 Likes

“I am Ripper… Tearer… Slasher… Gouger. I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night. Mine is Strength… and Lust… and Power!”

5 Likes

Isn’t that quote from Beowulf?

4 Likes

I do love it

3 Likes

My will is strong like a mountain. Money and riches are naturally attracted to me. My family are happy and healthy. I am a living god. I become a better magician with every breath I take. My wife makes love to me everyday.

10 Likes

Careful with your phrasing. This line could mean she will “bonk” you on the head with a frying pan :wink:

8 Likes

Edited. Just in case.

2 Likes

I am certain of this impending event. I am ready.

5 Likes

I can fix this.
I am strong enough.
I am worth it.

5 Likes

I am going to accomplish my main goal, and once I do, my power will grow exponentially as I’m able to focus on other things

6 Likes

I am free from all limitations, self-imposed and external.
I will become greater than anything I can imagine.

7 Likes

I am power, a god among men. My knowledge and magick grows in power with every rise of the sun and pass of the moon. Money is attracted to me like iron to a magnet. What I can accomplish and conquer knows no limitations, for I am a god.

6 Likes

I will become all that I want to be.

7 Likes