Grimores and where to get them?

Hi I’m ronin and I’m new to magic…but I’m worndering where you find grimores and demon sidgils to perform envocations.

You can find a plethora of knowledge right here on this forum, including sigils for spirits as well as descriptions and people’s personal experiences working with them. You can find many occult books on Amazon, but I suggest taking a look at E.A. Koetting’s complete works. Haven’t read them myself, but with the amount of information contained there I’d say it’s well worth the price.

There are many sigils online, just enter the name of the spirit + the word sigil into Google Images - lots of people blogging and writing sites about this stuff now.

You can go on “darkbooks.org” they have some good grimoires but some of them are just bull shit without any information inside of it

[quote=“IRememberJeep, post:5, topic:9425”]Is the Simon Necronomicon worth getting? Is it legit or bull? I ask because when I hear “Necronomicon” I think of Evil Dead/Army of Darkness. I had someone tell me it’s worth getting but I rarely go on one person’s advice.

Any input would be appreciated.[/quote]

If you’re interested in the Lovecraft current then check out S. Ben Qayin’s Black Book of Azathoth. It’s set up for actual path working of that system.

No problem. I got my eyes on that book myself, but I’m torn between it and E.A.'s Complete Works.

There are numerous book threads on this forum worth checking out.

Get the Simon Nec. Spellbook and see what you think, it’s really effective and requires minimal immersion to begin using it.

When I saw this, ran to check my copy. I didn’t know there was a companion spell book. Something else to keep a look out for.

It’s really cool, and SO easy to use. :slight_smile:

That’s handy, because the Simon Necronomicon kinda put me off with all the warnings and hard to get materials. It is slap full of sigils, though. I never tried working with it. Perhaps I will soon when things calm down for me.

[quote=“IRememberJeep, post:5, topic:9425”]Is the Simon Necronomicon worth getting? Is it legit or bull? I ask because when I hear “Necronomicon” I think of Evil Dead/Army of Darkness. I had someone tell me it’s worth getting but I rarely go on one person’s advice.

Any input would be appreciated.[/quote]

It is Damn Legit, Many Spirit of the Sumerian Pantheon i have Worked told me that this Book , when Passed through the ‘‘Profane Filter BS’’ is the a Jewel of Sumerian Magick, one of the Most Powerful Grimoire of our Generation and of all Time, The Necronomicon contain all you need to know to start from the Very beggining stage to Adepthood, it contain Three Major Pathworking, the Zonei one, the Azonei one and the Ganzir, it teach Evocation, Divination, Soul Travel along with Plenty of other Discipline such as Banishing, Necromancy, the Use of Rope, Space Magick, it is Both a Grimoire of Higher Magick for the transmutation of the Human self into the Divine Self or Godself as well as a Grimoire of Low Magick or Sorcery to manifest your Desire and bring your Will to pass into the World.

I could talk hour and hour about this Grimoire and the Work i’m doing with it,

My main Tradition being the Sumerian one, this Grimoire is in my opinion a Must,

Ronin.

You don’t need much.

Basics: Evoking Eternity by EA Koetting (it’s like 30$. no brainer. It’ll help you get your evoking legs.

I love The Black Pullet. It’s an excellent looking glass. Try not to confuse the map for the landscape however. That’s especially true for Lovecraft oriented work.

The Solomon book you got looks neat. The Lesser Key of Solomon or perhaps The Goetia will contain sigils of the 72 goetic spirits. These are fun to tap into because people have been doing it for ages.

A reference on Goetic entities coupled with EA’s Evoking Eternity as instruction manual are all you really need. Calling the entities into your temple can take many forms, so if you read EA’s Evoking Eternity, I suggest you read the whole thing to get the true picture. (Unless you want to run around in circles with a dagger)

What people around here hate is all the Christian God fearing BS in the books like the black pullet. It served a purpose. You can figure it out.

God fearing may not be in the cards for us, so that’s why Evoking Eternity is such a great manual.

I have had some excellent successes and contacts with various goetic entities. Then again, I also connect with archangel currents and planetary intelligences.

Trust yourself!

Ra