Greetings

I am fairly new to this whole thing and am excited to learn and experience all of this. Don’t yet know where to begin or if I should start trying to build a relationship with a certain entity.

3 Likes

Welcome to BALG. :slight_smile: if you dont mind my asking do you have experience with the occult or magick?

1 Like

Depends on what entity, any way congragulations! :partying_face:

I have made some attempts to meditate and may have opened my third eye. I say may cause i have the feeling that people describe. Not much other experience.

2 Likes

Thanks, I definitely would prefer to figure out an entity that is beginner friendly that could help with both my journey in all this and where i am in life. Tricky, but one can hope. I recognize this is not a video game where we are just handed choices. That being said being pointed in right directions is always helpful.

1 Like

I would try Lilith, @succupedia has good info on her, she is a demon of lust/love and 1 of 4. She was my first entity to summon.

1 Like

Wow, really? I would have never thought of her as one good for beginners.

1 Like

As long as you don’t ask for anything too crazy, you’ll be fine.

Also if you do contact her for something DIRTY… just know that succubus get a tad too jelous sometimes…

1 Like

Here is a good starting place.

1 Like

Was going to contact @succupedia to ask questions but can’t seem to locate a way to do so. Must one have a higher level membership than I do to PM someone?

The ability to PM is restricted by the system for new members. You have to reach a certain level of activity on the forum before it will kick in. A member can PM you, and you can reply to them, but you cannot initiate contact.

Perhaps @succupedia will be willing to contact you.