Greetings

Hello. My name is Ravyn.

1 Like

Welcome @Ravyn88 Please introduce yourself properly, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in a proper introduction, as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction, as well as evaluate any advice you may choose to give.

I’m originally from New York. I’ve been practicing since I was 13. I come from a long line of Psychic Women. I have gone my own path from them and have studied and practiced several different schools of thought. The past two years have been more rooted in the study of Hermeticism and Black Arts.

Im a natural clairvoyant and have prophetic dreams. I have experience in Energy Work, Mediumship, Remote Viewing, Remote Healing, using Familiars, Sex Magick and Telepathy.

I am interested in learning as much as I can from other practitioners personal experiences and sharing my experiences as well.

For the past couple years I have been studying more Hermeticism. I am interested in Learning more about Black Arts, other dimensional beings, Astral Travel, Dietary supplements to aid in Magick, Sexual Ankhing, Alchemy, Group Rituals and fire circles.

There is much more I’m intrigued by and willing to learn, I am just looking for the right people to converse with.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Thank you for having me here. Im a bit awkward online when it comes to intros of my Occult background. Its much easier for me to verbally express when it comes to this area of my life :black_heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Ravyn88 :wave:t5::slight_smile:

Thank you :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many interesting things.

1 Like

I appreciate that. Thank you.

1 Like