Greetings (Introduction)

My name is Graves, I’m 26, he/him. I’ve been working on and off with Lucifer and Lilith, but especially lately. I’m here to learn as an aspiring occultist and paranormal investigator.

Hope you’re all well.

Welcome @thegraveliest

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like

Welcome.

What paranormal experiences have you encountered that stood out mostly to you?

Lilith and Lucifer are amazing to work with, glad you are here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been practicing on and of for about four or five years, I’d say. In terms of what I practice exactly, I currently practice Theistic Satanism. In the past it was back and forth between Nordic and Celtic.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

1 Like

UFO stuff mostly, I live in Phoenix so the place is rife with claims, first hand accounts, and I’ve seen my share or two of weird sky stuff.

That’s cool. A guy I worked with years ago sent me footage of what he recorded on his iPhone and it was glowing white discs except they were… teleporting and going invisible so they’d morph in and out of your vision kind of like a hologram of some sort. Since a young kid I’ve always seen paranormal or phenomena things in the sky at night, and in the daytime crows follow me.

I also met another man at a dealer’s place and he encountered a UFO above his head and it lead him studying this topic at hand for over a decade, and this man claimed he was an utter skeptic before he had a UFO above his head. He did go on and expand on Egyptian deities and gods, the Anunnaki, and a whole other heap of stuff to go along with it. Mind blowing at the time.

1 Like