Greetings, Im New

Hello Ars of goetia community, Im Austin Eubanks, I´ve been quite interested in Ars of goetia recently. I’ve had many summon attempts and meditation sessions in the past week, Still haven’t come into physical, visual, or hearable contact with the 3 demons im trying to summon for their services, Paimon, Mammon, and Marbas. I have specific goals to complete with my meditation. right now i’m just trying to open my third eye and know when i’ve summoned a demon. I cant seem to come in contact but i have done many rituals from ars of goetia websites, i’ve gazed into a sigil and chanted the enn of paimon and envisioned myself with the skills that i want to acquire, i’ve let the feelings of the skills that would make me happy run through me. ive said ¨King Paimon i summon you, i’m in need of your services and chanted his enn for about half an hour, i got to the sigil disappearing in my vision but it did not reappear in 3D . i need to work on opening my third eye so i can be intune with the demon´s frequency. any help on how to open my 3rd eye and summon these demons would be much appreciated

Hi,
Please do a proper introduction, this one doesn’t tell us much about you. You’ve told us your interests.

Where are you from?
What magical history do you have and how long have you practiced?

Im from Indiana, ive been practicing black magick for about 2 weeks, ive meditated every night and tried summoning paimon frequently, no success that i can see, thats why i need to work more on myself and my spiritual mindset. i need help opening my third eye. Im the first in my family to practice this as i know of, but i hope to get very good at it so i can form my life the way i want it to go

3 Likes

Thanks for answering my questions. Welcome to the forum.

Thank you, i will definitely stick around and ill share my experiences and ask questions if i have any

1 Like

Indiana…I grew up NW of Kokomo. Welcome to the forum. It takes a while (usually) to get the senses going, but they’re important. Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. :pray:

1 Like

Thank you, ive definitely got some work to go but I can tell it works!

1 Like

Thank you, this community is really helpful and kind

Welcome!

1 Like