Greetings. I'm new here

Hi everyone, joined the BALG forum late last night (or was it the night before? IDK).

Anyway I started seriously studying the occult about 4 or so years ago, though I’ve pretty much always had an interest in magick and before that as a young kid (when I was like 2 or so) I had what I can only describe as REALLY bizarre paranormal experiences (I’ll create a topic about that sometime).

When I was about 9 I learned how to make simple thought forms (the 'ol Psi Ball technique) though at the time I didn’t know what a thought form was, I thought I was just controlling Chi energy.

Lastly, the “school” of magick I most identify with is probably Chaos Magick, and as of now I’m pretty ambivalent towards the whole right/left hand path thing. Good to have two hands right?

Anyway, can’t wait to learn more from the BALG community, I have some great ideas for some group thoughtform servitors or egregores.

See ya around!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome!

Glad to see another serious practitioner join the forum.

1 Like

Thanks everyone.

lol So true!!

Welcome Rayne! :wave: Your posts were quite interesting. Excited to read more and to learn from your years of study :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Ms.Liz.

I do have some good stuff to share, though I’m not super experienced in terms of results, I have had several and I know a lot about “the path” and every day I walk it more and more. One thing I’ve been doing for a little while now is called Sodarshan Chakra Kriya, which is a VERY powerful meditation (I can physically feel my left hand and other parts of my body buzzing with energy during and after doing this). I greatly recommend it. I’m also starting to practice chaos magick more and more too.

1 Like

Fantastic! If I may offer some words of encouragement, one does not have to ‘practice’ as much as live in the process of ‘the path’. I believe everyone takes their first few steps when their time is right :wink:

This is awesome!! As well as being the base for most practices found here on the forum and in life. It’s impressive what you do and incredibly difficult to commit to that kind of discipline; right on! :raised_hands: :+1:

Yes! So grateful to witness so many people with so many unique talents and knowledge!

1 Like

Thanks for the thoughts. Here is where I learned the Kriya if you’re interested:

I’ve had a bunch of experiences, just way more than I can write in a few posts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Awesome! Much appreciated! :star_struck: :laughing:

1 Like

I have a question for you. I’m trying to create a group ritual to create a powerful thoughtform and I was wondering if you or anyone you know on the forum would like to join? I can write the instructions in the group ritual page. I can give you a brief rundown on the type of servitor this would be. It’s a bit left-hand-pathy so you might be interested.

Basically, we have a servitor (Fotamecus) powerful enough to literally bend time itself. People often make thoughtforms for the purpose of attracting wealth. In the 1970’s a group of psychic researchers actually created a thoughtform poltergeist that could levitate tables. Finally, apportation is a known psychic ability that means teleporting an object to another place.

How about making a servitor thief?

It’s purpose is simple. Upon instruction it steals a specific material object and brings it to you.

What do you think?

@Rayne If I may, who are asking?

I think he’s opening it up to anyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ooooh, duh Liz!! lmao thanks @Aprentiz!

@Rayne Interesting endeavor, I cannot but wish that you and whom every else joins, has a successful working.

Its funny actually. I meant the question to be directed at Liz because I didn’t think anyone else would respond. :sweat_smile:

Regardless, the ritual I’m going to post will be open to anyone who wants to contribute.