Greetings, I am Brent

So I just copied this from what I pasted in the large thread, if I wasn’t supposed to tell me and I will delete it. Still new.

Greetings all,
My name is Brent. I am 34, have looking into different magics and faiths but honestly consider me a complete beginner. I have no actual experience outside of my own reading. I grew up in a heavily chrisitan home where everything was evil, and it made me pull away from any kind of faith for a long time.
That being said, I suppose the next obvious question is why am I here then? That answer has two parts, one part is honestly I have no idea, it was a hunch to join here see if I can tell what is calling to me. The second part of the question is the calling, ever since I was young I have always felt a constant call, a pulling at me so to speak, I can tell its spiritual but I have no idea what else it could be. I have studied multiple faiths, Gods, and Goddesses (though I’d rather you assume I know absolutely nothing because I’m always open to learn more).
For my own personal beliefs, I have no idea what I believe faith wise. Nothing seems to have clicked. If there’s any questions feel free to ask, I’ll save you some time and the answer is probably I don’t know, I am still learning about myself lol.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Anything you’re looking to learn or have a specific interest in?

Honestly, I’m interested in anything, I don’t really have a specific focus at this point because it’s new to me. I’m the type as long as I’m learning new things or information I’m interested.
I guess my long term goal would be to figure out what I’m feeling but I’m up for learning anything and everything.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Brent!

1 Like

Welcome!:wave:t4:

Welcome!

1 Like

Thank you

Welcome :slight_smile: